17. Fetishes

-Chapter is not for Kids. Don't take my words lightly.- 🔞

The thumping of the bass died down through the walls as Jimin took the girl out of bar who was a little tipsy but not much as she could still walk straight in her 6 inch high heels.

Mercedes unlocked with a beep and the girl eyeballed the car.

"You are holy fucking uber rich!" She exclaimed.

"Get in." Jimin said simply and girl squealed as she opened the car door and the sweet fragrance of air freshener mixed with genuine leather hit her nostrils.

Jimin was driving in insane speed while the stereo and AC were cranked up to fullest causing the girl to hug herself because her sleeveless and backless monochrome red straight mini dress was not suited for it.

Soon after Jimin pulled up the car in his drive way and opened the varnished brown door by punching passcode. The girl took in the surrounding of the lawn outside which had well defined shrubs and plants, a colossal pool towards the left center, three storey building with clear glass wall facing east on each floor when Jimin diverted her attention.

"What are you waiting for?" He uttered, asking her to come inside.

Just when she got in, her jaw dropped on the stupendous center living room decorated all in white and golden from exquisite wallpapers, Italian rugs and modern art. There was an automated fireplace situated on the interior wall facing east. A huge round mirror decorated on geometric and colored wall, sofa and table rested in middle against flat screen TV.

"Drink?" Jimin asked.

"Sure." The girl said as she took off her shoes and walked around.

"Do you live alone?" She asked.

"Not when I have company like yourself." Jimin replied as he walked towards the glass bar cabinet and made a cocktail for the lady while he poured scotch on the rocks for himself. He ambled to settle on grey high back sofa where the astonished girl sat and handed her a fancy glass of sparkling drink.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"Pleasure is all mine my lady!" The beddable man replied.

The girl shuddered on the strong drink which thrashed her throat but she loved it. Her fantasy has come true tonight.

No one spoke until the girl had finished half a glass and she snapped her neck to right to look at Jimin who captured her lips with his own. He took the glass from her hand, placed it over the table and pulled her onto his lap as she straddled onto his girth and they kissed crazily.

She started to unbutton Jimin's shirt during the kiss while Jimin's hand caressed her sides and slowly reached up to her bosom on which she whimpered in the kiss.

Jimin played with them like a water balloon. Neither of them broke the kiss and Jimin was impressed by the capacity of girl holding her breath otherwise everyone of them would part by now.

When lungs betrayed the girl she crossed her face diagonally to free her nose and breathed heavily but her lips still did not leave sinful ones. Jimin slowly moved his hands down and rubbed her legs and slowly slithered inside her dress to grab and pinch her inner thighs and the girl went insane as she broke the kiss, panting madly.

Jimin unzipped her dress and pulled it down which tugged onto girl's waist while she remained straddling Jimin in her red lingerie which complimented her skin.

With a jerk Jimin unhooked her bra and girl took no time to completely take it off and threw it on the soft carpet below.

Jimin held her right boob pinching and fondling her nipple while the left one found it's way in his mouth. His tongue rolled all around the areola and then he sucked hard causing girl to scream in pain and pleasure as she held onto Jimin's arms while arching her head back.