Chapter Sixty- 2.2

These are segments for the side characters.

Star glanced up to the skies from her windows, seeing that the sun glistened in its glory with the clouds in view and of odd shapes that she could trail with her fingers and make patterns or pictures given her own imagination.

      Star was rather a very imaginative person. When she was eleven, she used to think to herself that she was a magical girl; that she had a wand and would go off adventures and save people from monsters. She'd wear a crown on top of her head and she'd wear a pink frilled dress matched up with leathered boots.

   It went out of hand that she truly believed she was and would chant random spells out of nowhere with her hand crafted wand that could see much better days. People thought she was weird and crazy; they'd eventually distanced themselves from her since she sounded like a lunatic and they firmly believe that they could catch her lunacy.

      Once Star graduated middle school, she'd decided to keep it a deep secret that she'd like to burry into the depths of abyss. To her shame, she moved schools---where she hoped no one knew her and turned onto a new leaf.

    Blinking her long thoughts and her shameful past away, she took a step away from her windows and smiled to herself.

     Today seems like a good day.

   Star liked the bright, sunny weather---in contrast to the gloomy, sad excuse of rainy days where her hair would become so frizzy she'd like to hide it with her hat. She hated rain and it made her feel miserable inside with how dreary it felt, then leaving her cold afterwards.

      Star thought to herself that today would be a waste if she kept inside her own house, that she felt productive today. With one last glance, she strutted along to her closet and planned the day that was waiting ahead of her.

         Star was now outside; she turned around to find her neighbour watering the different variety of plants with a sprinkle. Her neighbour likes planting flowers and she herself liked how beautiful and vivid it looked whenever she passed by. To her, it gave a sense of calm and peace within her mind.

     "Good morning Mrs. Shirley!" Star chimed, her loud and friendly voice boomed around the neighbor next door.

     Mrs. Shirley stopped watering the plants, slightly surprised by the voice that called her name. She peered up and saw Star Butterfly flashing a wide smile whilst she waved her hand. Mrs. Shirley smiled back, flinging the sprinkle to her side. She knew Star eversince she was eight.

      She'd still remember when Star with those little waddling feet and tiny, fragile hands would come around her house and admire the flowers with a slightly opened mouth. Star would then say, "The flowers look delicious. Can I eat them?"

   Looking at Star now, Mrs. Shirley felt a sense of pride and somewhat maternal love towards her. She saw her grow up after all.

     "Good morning, Star. I see you're going out--perhaps the park?" she guessed.

    Star nodded, resting her once lifted hand to her side. "It's a lovely day, so I decided to go out."

       Mrs. Shirley nodded back in agreement. "It is indeed. The weather feels nice and it'd be nice to go on a beach."

    Star chuckled at Mrs. Shirley's response. She teasingly replied. "Mrs. Shirley, it's November. You'd be freezing once you dip your toe on the cold ocean water."