Chapter Twenty-Nine : Bro

chapters left!❤

This chapter is dedicated to : ToeTrixy
I really liked your idea so much I'm putting it in this chapter. So thank you❤

(Tom)

  I passed by the household of the Ordonia's, then halted and stared for a split second at the window that  was blinded shut.

  Janna must be still asleep. I shake my head, and went onwards with hands tucked under my jeans.

    Janna got angry at me when I embarrassed her in front of people passing by. I mean it was quite funny how people assumed things and some even clapped and cheered.

   In the end, we made a compromise and I had to babysit Marco while Janna would resume her sleep until afternoon. As far as I've  known her, her lights would be still on until early morning and that speaks levels for itself.

   I finally arrived in front of the Diaz's residence. I knocked on the door a couple of times before the door swung open--revealing Marco in his pajama's with hair ruffled.

    "You need something?" he yawned, eyeing me with droopy eyes.

    "Uh yeah, I'm here to babysit you," I scratched my hair, eyeing him in amusement.

     "Oh yeah? How come?" he raised a brow, opening the door wide enough for me to enter as he steps aside and heads to the couch without a care.

   "I had to make it up to her," I replied, following him to the couch and took a seat, sinking in the couch.

     "Did you embarrass her again?" he sounds as if it's an usual occurrence.

   "What do you mean again?" I knitted my brows in confusion. I never embarrassed Janna...or maybe I did?

   I thought that whatever I did was normal. Maybe I did offend or embarrass her somehow.

   Marco lightly chuckled, eyeing my expressions. "See? You don't even know, man. She keeps cursing how you're always embarrassing and annoying her."

    "It's a pain," he blows a breath, then fixated his gaze back to the television with some anime on.

    "Mind telling me?"

      He glances at me, then looks away. "Can't. She'll probably find out and would smack me."

      "Come on, Marco. Let's just keep it man to man," I urged, getting more curious and restless as time ticked by.

    "I know how you work Tom," he mused. "---one way or another you'll tell Janna and she'll connect the dots."

    "Then can I do anything for you?" I bargained. I mean Marco must at least want something, right?

     "Dude, you're so smitten about her, aren't you?" Marco spoke aloud, a hint of pity in his tone. "--you're getting nowhere with her."

      "Is it obvious?" I say wearily. "---that I like her?"

    Marco bursts into loud fits of chuckle, eventually clutching to his chest as he panted for breath. He peered an eye opened as he eyed me. "You two are hopeless. I don't know if I should help or let you two act like fools."