Chapter Twenty-Six : Witch Booth

Author's Note : I forgot to write this, but this entire book is inspired by the anime "Kimi ni Todoke" it's also about a girl who is avoided by people because she supposedly "curses people with her eyes" or that she's a witch of sort.

The guy is also kind-hearted and helps the girl makes friends. 

And, this chapter is inspired one of Kimi Ni Todoke's episode.

"You won't curse me, right?" the girl looks at me wearily, her eyes only straining at my temple as her lips trembled.

    "So uhm, can you like, hook me up with Tom?" the blonde haired girl mutters, eyeing me with a flirty look as she twisted her locks of hair. Wow, she turned a 180.

    "He's  sooooo my type!" she squealed with enthusiasm. "---like he's  gentle and kind yet there's that bad boy side to him--it's sexy."

     I internally cringed, staring at the horny blonde as she kept rambling about how great Tom was or how she wanted to do all stuff to him. Is it me or is that teenage girls are savage?

    I coughed, trying to calm down myself from puking and shivering from all the things she just admitted to me.

         In the end, I had no choice to say this.  "Sorry, he's gay."

     "So you told her I'm gay?" he looked at me in disbelief, a wry smile tugging his lips. I don't know if I should be happy that I pissed off Tom, but truth be told, I was.

    I shrugged, taking a bite of the meat bun Star gave me. "She wasn't taking no for an answer, so I just told her that."

     "I'm hurt," he pretended to sound and look hurt, clutching to his chest as he pouted. "---you need to soothe my ego, Janna."

    "I don't care," I replied, caring less as I stared at him dully. "--it's your fault girls are swarming on you and they're disturbing me."

     "And it's disgusting. She said she wanted you to have her babies! Ugh, that just makes me shiver," I scrunched my nose in disgust, remembering all the things she said with lust gazed over her.

       "Couldn't you just tell her that I have a girlfriend or something?" he whined, still hung up of being called gay.

     "You expect me to say that?" I cocked an eyebrow. "--and who would be this 'imaginary girlfriend' of yours?" I hand quote-on-quote.

     He looked timidly at me, smiling. "I could ask you to play pretend and then you'll eventually confess your unwavering feelings to me."

   I snorted, throwing the wrapper in his face. He holds the wrapper and clenched it on his palm. "I swear you're such a hopeless romantic. And you're tipsy, aren't you?"

      He blinked, a grin apparent on his lips. "I'm not tipsy."

    I looked at him skeptical. "Right."

    He whined, flinging his arms to his sides as he caved in. "Maybe. My parents were having guests and I just took a teensy sip of the wine."

   "You mean a glass?" I raised a brow.

     "Exactly!" he chuckled.

  "You're hopeless," I sought in disbelief as he only smiled at me.