Special Chapter : Alternate Universe

Happy 2k reads❤

A
Universe  wherein the two main protagonists switch roles.

Tom Lucitor.

Cold, Rude, and Extremely Good-Looking.

In the books, some girl just steps in  the cold guy  in hopes she can change him.

However, that was different for Tom Lucitor.

The harder he was to get, the more girls would persist. Hoping that they would brag to everyone how they melted his heart or how they won him over.

Yet I wasn't the same. I wasn't there to win Tom Lucitor's heart....

I was there to make him my friend.

And I wasn't backing down without a fight.

"Tom!!!" I chimed in, grinning wide as I come close to where he stood with hands tucked under his jeans.

He only glanced at me for a split second before clicking his tongue and going away without waiting. "Wait up!"

"I said wait up!" I screamed in between breaths. I could only stare at Tom's back, and it was near yet far.

But I wasn't giving up on him. I wiped the sweat trickling down on my temple and caught up, snaking my hands on his forearm.

He glares at me and shakes my hand off from my grip on him. "What do you want, weirdo?" he says in grunts.

"Same as usual," I cheekily grinned. "---I want to be your friend."

"Why would I be friends with a weirdo like you?" he looked at me in distaste. "--look, just because you can't fit in doesn't mean you can have me as your last resort."

"But I'm not."

His fiery ruby eyes stared back against mine laced with frustration. Then he lifts his hands and cupped both my cheeks with his hands and squished them--making my lips look like a puffer fish.

"Leave me alone," he snarled.

"I will never leave you," I said in a  muffled voice.

"You're fu-king annoying," he glared at me before removing his hands on my cheeks and retracting my head slightly.

"You should really improve your vocabulary, Tom," I replied, massaging my cheeks. "--your insults are really lame."

"Not to mention, so on the textbook."

His left eye twitch and I closed my eyes, waiting for a smack or a slap to come swinging on my face. Then I felt a hot breath fan the nape of my neck. "You're no better, Ms. Creepo."

I peered my eyes open, but it was too late since he was far from me and I was left there standing, feeling the tingle of his breath on my neck and his voice whispering on my ear.

I grinned. Just wait, Mr. Cold guy.

July 3, 2020

Sorry, made this on a whim so it's not good.

I'll also be updating two chapters this week since we reached 2k reads!❤

Vote and Comment.