Chapter Fifty-Four : Warm

ℂ 𝕙 𝕒 𝕡 𝕥 𝕖 𝕣 𝔽 𝕚 𝕗 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝔽 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣 : 𝕎 𝕒 𝕣 𝕞

Dedicated to : __I__SHIP__IT__ Imaginative_B tomany_fandoms08 AlexisTheFangirl23 idkwhat_tonamemyseIf

Thank you for voting and commenting ♥️♥️

Here I was, for the first time in the last sixth months to ever initiate and stand in front of the Lucitor's household with my bag strapped around my back

Seems I beaten him to it. He always was the one to be waiting in front of my front porch, smiling and waving his hands as he greeted me every single morning---though not this time.

I wouldn't have done this if not my mother's forceful nagging and taunts to make me. It seems "Mr. Perfect" himself, was sick today. Alright, that was rude of me.

I take a deep breath before bringing up my hand curled onto a fist and before I could retaliate, my knuckles made contact with the door and the action was done. All I had to do was wait and maybe say some awkward words before leaving off to school.

I wasn't prepared for this. I don't even know what to say. Take care? Ugh, that sounds so not me. Get better? Suck it up? Yo? The more I think of it, the more I felt anxious. I stare at my long uniform skirt that almost reached my heel.

"Oh Janna!"

I looked up to find Mrs. Lucitor smiling at me warmly and also surprised by my sudden visit. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and sweat trickled down her forehead.

"Uhm, good morning ma'am," I murmured.

"Oh, come in!" she beamed, taking a step back and opened the door wide enough for me to enter. I nod, taking a step and finding myself inside their home.

The ambience overall felt warm and like home. The walls were painted pastel pink and furniture were colors of white, camel coloured and sorts of pastel colours. There were sorts of picture frames on the table with Tom as a young kid grinned, a missing front tooth with two fingers on a peace sign.

"Uh, I'm just going to see Tom for a bit," I shuffled in my stand, growing uneasy.

Mrs. Lucitor smiles, although it seems mischievous. She nods, patting my shoulder gently. "Well, I'll be preparing some porridge for Tom. And Janna?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't do anything naughty," she giggled.

My face flushed red as I stammered. "Of course no! Totally nothing of the sort!"