Chapter Forty-Seven- Is This How Girls Talk Happens?

15 chapters left ಥ‿ಥ
(I'll miss you guys)

[Fun Fact : There was supposed to be a plot where Janna tutors and teaches everyone in the class. In the way, she becomes accepted. I somehow forgot about it lel.]

Chapter Forty-Seven : Is This How Girls Talk Happens?

       Okay, calm down.

   Of course that wasn't helpful at all.

   I've never been this so nervous in my life---except at elementary where I acted in front of a crowd, or when at five I broke the plate that my mother liked.

     Two days remained and it didn't seem far away. One blink was all it took and before I could even catch my breath, I'd probably in my own booth, doing the thing that I hate.

   The Witch's Consult. Does that even make sense? Will anything I'll ever say make sense? I sigh, feeling dread succumb me a whole.

     "Water?" a hand reached out in front of me and I looked up to find Star smiling at me in pity.

    "Thanks," I murmured and took the cold water from her grasp and onto mine. I twist the cap open and drank with all I could. I realized that I was actually thirsty all this time. That would probably explain why I felt like crap.

      She takes a seat beside me, patting down her skirt slightly. "You alright? You looked like the Earth came crashing down."

      I sourly cackled, eyeing her. "What do you think? You put me into this spot, just so you know."

    She raises her hand mid-air. "Hey, I am trying to help you."

   "Help me?"

  "Making acquaintances, Janna," she replied, eyeing me intently, flinging her hands to her lap. "---I want you to at least open up to other people."

   "What's with you guys and treating me like a child?" I raised a brow, feeling the coldness of the water emit on my skin. "---I've told you so many times, I don't need unnecessary people."

    "That's not enough, Janna," she crosses her arms, looking at me in defiant. "---people don't hate you, Janna. It's just that you don't let other people see who you really are."

  "I am who I am," I say with stress. "---a foul mouthed person."

   Star shakes her head, a small smile etched on her lips. "Janna, stop looking down on yourself. Me, Tom, Marco, and Oskar knows who you really are."

    "So stop playing the bad guy," she pats my shoulder. "---because there's nothing but pain there."

   I huffed, opening my mouth to retort when a shrill, feminine voice interrupts. "Janna! Can you come here?"

    Star smiles. "Well that's my cue to leave. Anyway, just open up a little, okay?"

    And she stands up from her seat, heading to where the group of people were discussing about the plans for the festival. I sigh, springing up from my seat and head to where Jackie was waving her hands with enthusiasm.

      It still feels weird. Having someone like her act like we talk on a daily basis.

      My eyes caught the attention of two girls who stood beside Jackie, but looked at me in hesitation. I mentally sigh, then tucking my hands under my skirt pocket (yes, I do have one.)