Fun Facts

While waiting for the next chapter, wanna hear supposed to be plots?

       1) JanTom Complete Opposites was supposed to be a book about Tom being popular at school, and Janna an average kid. They don't talk to each other at school, but at home, Tom always pesters Janna.

        2) Marco was supposed to be a love interest for Janna. He was supposed to harbour feelings for her.

      3) Janna was supposed to meet Star when Star was beaten up by the bullies.

      4) Janna wasn't supposed to attend the dance due to being sassed by Hannah at the bathroom during the morning. Janna instead skips and pretends to be sick and Tom also ditches, barging in her room and ends up with both of them dancing like stupid people on Janna's room.

      5) Same as number 4, Janna attends the party and everyone's eyes are on her. Then she gets splashed with juice by Hannah and storms out with Tom finding her by the back of the school.

     6) Janna was confronted by Hannah at the bathroom, and because of what Hannah says, Janna screams at Tom to leave her alone, and says harshful things and Tom leaves her alone. It takes Janna some persistent nudge to realize that Tom is her friend and that she should make things good between them.

     7) Same as Number 6, Tom was threatened by Hannah that she would ruin Janna's life if he kept being with her, so Tom makes the choice and pushes Janna away. Janna realizes this and after a few days of Tom's cold shoulder she confronts him and scream at him that she doesn't care what others think.

   8) Tom and Janna was never meant to kiss each other/almost at the cubicle, and the clinic.

   9) Tom wasn't supposed to have a hidden façade.

  10) Tom blurts out his feelings for Janna and due to embarrassment, Tom hides himself from Janna. Janna confront him and Janna says she will go on a date with him.

      11) After the date, Tom kisses Janna and Janna is supposed to be shock because it was her first kiss.

      12) This book was supposed to be discontinued by Chapter Four.

    That's probably what I have..for now :)