ғ υ ɴ ғ α c т ѕ

1) I've almost discontinued the book because I was so stressed about how to make Janna confess her feelings.

       2) There were so many possibilities for the confession scene

      3)Hannah was supposed to help Tom make Janna jealous which would provoke Janna to confess her feelings.

      4)Janna was supposed to deny her feelings for Tom up until the end. She'd still stubbornly decline having attraction for him.

    5) There was a thought of mine where I thought that I wanted Oskar and Janna to end up together. But of course I would never do that.

   6)Janna was supposed to pretend to be drunk (some party) then confronts Tom and Tom gets angry at her, rejecting to kiss her.

  7) There was also a possible alternate ending where Janna never confessed and when Tom gets married, Janna confesses she had feelings for him, but was too late.

   8)Janna and Tom were supposed to fight because Janna badmouths about Hannah and Tom defends Hannah.

   9) I've thought about making Janna confess during the chapter where Tom says "he's going to give up on her."

     Here's a supposed art of that confession.

      I didn't like it since it was too abrupt for Janna, but I thought you guys were getting impatient and yet I didn't want Janna to confess that time

10) There's also a possible confession scene where Tom goes out of town and when he comes back after Christmas, Janna confesses her feelings to him.

11) Also another one, during Christmas, The Lucitors and Ordonia would be celebrating Christmas and Tom keeps on talking about Hannah which makes Janna jealous and she excuses herself. Tom catches up to her and asks why she was acting weird. Janna confesses that she's jealous and likes him.

  I've really thought hard over and over again about what the best course of action was on how to make Janna confess her feelings.

    Last year, during Mid July, I've already imagined how Janna would confess. It'd be at a grassy field where Tom and Janna heartily talks. Then Tom smiles and says he's going to give up on her. Tom walks away but before he could, Janna screams that she loves him.