Complete Opposites|Prologue

Dedicated to : annanazce

I'm an outcast.

But I wasn't from the beginning. It all started from a stupid rumour that I was a witch.

Somehow that rumour spreaded across every people in Echo Creek High School and new rumours would spread about me each week.

That if you glanced in my eyes, you'd be cursed for your entire life or that I could chant spells and rituals that would take your soul.

I tried my best to try to make everyone listen to how stupid it sounded like. I just love the occult, I love the supernatural and anything related with it. I wasn't a witch, I'm human just like them.

But my feelings didn't get across them. Even people I used to call friends turned their backs on me in fear that people would alienate them for being related to someone like me.

I knew that people knew it was stupid, that I couldn't be a witch, but somehow they turned blind to that fact and played along because it was much fun if they made up a witch student.

That ruined my life. I realized how stupid people were, and how they were easy to drop you even when you needed help.

Eventually, I closed my heart. I stopped trusting people and lashed with anyone who tried to understand me. Getting acquainted with me will only lead them trouble.

It ruined my confidence and my own dignity. Everywhere I went, people would look away and would scram as if I had a contagious disease.

I somehow got used to it; the feeling being wronged, accused and ignored. It was much better than trusting people again, than experiencing another heart ache.

Then he came from nowhere, pushing boundaries and able to withstand my insults and rude demeanour.

I never understood him and why he badly wanted to be-friend someone like me. A girl who's known as a witch, a monster.

He was Tom Lucitor.