𝙵 𝚒 𝚏 𝚝 𝚢 - 𝚃 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎

ℂ 𝕙 𝕒 𝕡 𝕥 𝕖 𝕣 𝔽 𝕚 𝕗 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖 : 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕪

     Dedicated to : KeilaMaria037
    Thank you for always voting! I hope you like the chapter ♥️

          And to : PerpyMarie
    Welcome to Wattpad gurrrlll!

      "Uhm, Janna....?" he trails off, hesitant to ask.

   "---I'm not saying you're weird, but why are you covering your entire face with the hood of your jacket?"

   Right. Very obvious Tom. I sucked the air between my teeth, grabbing the edge of my hood and lowered it further, making me look down on the ground with the little seep of hole I could manage.

   After a couple of seconds trying to think for an explanation,  I replied. "I'm allergic to the sun."

  "Right," he clicks his tongue, replying in a skeptical manner. I could make out footsteps nearing close and with little to no idea of what was going on with the hood covering my face, I take a step back.

    "It's a fashion style, idiot. This is trending nowadays," I added, feeling myself breaking out of sweat. I forgot to mention it was scorching hot outside and wearing a jacket was asking to burn myself.

     "You don't like trendy things, Janna," he pointed out like it was straight obvious.

    "Right. Well, I'm different now," I lied through my teeth.

    I could hear him take an audible sigh, and then he grumbles. "Janna, take that hood of your face."

   "No," I answered firmly, trying to be perceptive of the surroundings around me. I prepare myself, attacking when he tries to threaten my comfort space.

    "You're giving me no other choice," he says on the other end. Then footsteps neared closer until I could feel it stand right in front of me.

   I close my eyes, calming my nerves and when I flickered them open, I take a step forward and attempt to dash it off with every ounce of speed in my entire life. Was what I planned. But in reality, the moment I made the move to try and run away, I lost my footing, not to mention I couldn't see anywhere so knowing where I was, was futile.

   I let out a temporary squeal, preparing for the worst and when I slip and crack my head on the floor below the small stairs on the front porch. But that also didn't happen. Tom managed to grab ahold of my shoulders before my body would come tumbling and meet the ground.

    I stayed frozen, my body slightly  slanted with my foot extended and my half of my body almost in a sitting position.  I composed myself, trying to stand up straight with my face still burried by my hood.

    I got myself together and Tom removes his hold off my shoulders.  I open my mouth to try and say what would mean a word of gratitude--but he snatches my hood and without me having time to process, he successfully pulls the hood up and fling it to my back.

   I squint my eyes, trying to make out of things due to the darkness I was in. I could feel the front of my hair damp and my skin started to sweat. I look up and my cheeks flushed red when I see him.