Chapter Twenty-Four - Touchy Feely

Chapter Twenty-Four : Touchy Feely

Another early chapter ❤

    "Janna! Wait up!" I hollered, catching up my breath as I try to meet the pace of the girl who was stomping her feet to the speed of light.

     I admit I'm unfit. And that she's crazy mad she's ignoring me. It would've been better if she screamed and blurted rude things to me--but, that---that silent treatment is the silent killer.

       I sigh, eventually tucking my hands underneath my jeans as I watch Janna grow further until her silhouette was the only thing I could see.

     She probably needs space. And I'm forcing myself on her. I mean I just kissed her. And the worst thing, is that..I don't regret every moment of that.

     She may think otherwise, but I just couldn't help myself. She just looked so amazing..suddenly saying kind and considerate words which she never says, made me want to kiss her.

     Saying that she accepted me, that it was alright to stop pretending to be the perfect doll, just made me so happy.

       J a n n a

      Is it me..or is everyone weird? Am I still dreaming..up to this point?

       I try to pinch my hands but it ended up with me muttering curses under my breath. Every person was now staring at me, but it wasn't the hostile and alienating look I was used to.

      Strange enough, their gazes were more of curiosity and...probably a bit of fake-kindness. I felt a shiver ran up my spine from feeling creeped out.

      Darn! Where the hell is that pest when I need him? I can't stand their gazes that I feel like liquidating. This is worst than their usual glares.

      It was disgusting.

   But I put my head up, and strutted the halls making everyone who was turned--stare at me. I held my breath as if what felt like an eternity and suddenly someone mutters. "Cool..shirt--Janna!"

         And then it followed.

           "Morning!"

   "Yo!"

   "Hey witch girl!"

   I didn't know what to do with this attention. It's like they've turned a 180 all of a sudden. Was it because Tom defended me? Or did they want to use me to get into Tom's pants? Who knows.

       I only merely nodded, gripping tightly on the clutches of my bag as I turned the knob of my classroom and everyone stops, and stares at me.

     I head to my seat, and placed my bag down, my fingers shaking as I hastily try to find my earphones and stop this weird, awkward feeling.

     "Janna."

  "Shi----" I wheezed, my eyes slightly widened when I see Star from behind me, whispering on my ear.

   She takes a seat forward, smiling as I glared at her. "What the hell was that?"

    "Is it just me, or is everyone crazy right now?" she tilted her head slightly, asking me.