Toni's Mysteries Child

A Week later 
Toni POV

I woke up to an empty bed just me no Cheryl,I went downstairs to look for her but I didn't see her then I remembered she might be in her own little room.

"Hey babe what are you reading"I asked pulling her on my lap but she immediately moved.

"When were you going to tell me you had a son" she asked looking every but at me.

"Uhhh what are you talking about ? I don't have kids." She throw a piece of paper in my face getting up walking away.

I quickly scanned the letter noticing it was from my EX girlfriend Ashley.

Hey Toni I know we haven't been together in like three years but I wanted you to know that you indeed do have som who is three years old. uhh my numbers at the bottom of this letter call me if you wanna contact me

Sincerely Ashley

PS: here's my number 801-546-7489

This makes no sense, why did she wait three years to tell me about and how did she find our address.

I guess I'll figure all that out later but now I need to see how Cheryl is feeling about all of this. I check all of the rooms in the house but she was no where to be found. So I texted her and she didn't respond fuck I cursed to myself.

I guess now would be a good time to text Ashley
—————
Cheryl POV
I left the house without telling TT because I need some time to myself. I need this time to think, should I believe my girlfriend of two years or should I believe her EX girlfriend of three years ? It's not she would just lie or at least I hope not.

I noticed how Toni kept texting me so I figured I'd at least let her know I'm safe.

~~~~~~
Minutes later (choni household)

"IM BACK ANTOINETTE !" she came running out of the kitchen hugging me tightly.

"I'm so happy your safe baby, I was starting to get get worried." TT said with a pout.

"Yea sure you were so umm about this child of yours, is he ...really yours ? "

"Uhh well let's say if he really is mine would you be mad ?"

"Of course I will be mad but I wouldn't be able to stay mad for long I will just have to get used to having your kid around. I said sighing.

"Well I texted Ashley and she said he is....mine." She said fidgeting with her fingers.

"I say you get a DNA test done, you need to be 100 percent sure that this your child."

"Yes ma'am"

"You know I love you right and if this child is really yours then I'm willingly ready to be by your side through everything that about to happen."

"Are you sure your willing to make a sacrifice just for me and this kid."

"Yes TT" I said caressing her cheek.

"Well thank you and I love you more"
-
-
-
-
-
This is trash but ehh umm Part two ???

ChoniShipper2x17 read some of it first