Chapter 80

𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎
-
-
-
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚜
-
"Honestly Cher I don't know. I've given you chance after and now I'm tired" I felt my heart had just shattered into a million pieces but I deserved this I caused her so much pain so I can't even be upset.

"Oh okay." I said softly. I got up walking towards our room,Toni didn't even bother to ask me what was I doing but I guess she just didn't care anymore but I couldn't blame her so I decided I'd pack some clothes and go stay with Cousin Betty for awhile .

I gathered everything I would need and made sure I wasn't forgetting anything I went downstairs with all my stuff and sat it by the door when I turned around TT was standing behind me.

"Where are you going?" she asked with no expression at all.

"I'm gonna stay with Betty for a while you know till you decide what your gonna do"

"So this is like a break or something is that what your saying?" she looked down fidgeting with her fingers but I picked her chin making direct eye contact

"I cheated on you and it's only best I leave and give you time to yourself so you can fully figure out what your choice is gonna be. I love you

"If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated." She mumbled under her breath but I didn't even say anything back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toni POV
I love Cheryl with all my heart hell she's my whole world I'd die without her but I need her to realize what she did really hurt me.

I decided to text my sister Alexis  all three of our names starts with an A, Alexis is the youngest she is 23 with a two year old girl named Arabella Topaz her father is a dead beat but now she's dating a girl named Kylie

Alexis(Lexie🐬) (NetNet🦋) Toni

NetNet🦋-Hey can you come over and talk ???

Lexie🐬-Yea sure what's wrong

NetNet🦋- Cheryl and I got into an argument about her cheating

Lexie🐬- say less omw

NetNet🦋-thank you

Lexie🐬-Yea yea Lil ugly

NetNet🦋- Igh U lil shit
~~~~~~~~~

I was in the kitchen eating noodles waiting for Lexie to come so we could talk and she was taking forever but she's black and black people never on time when she said she was on her way she probably was just getting in the shower.

"HEYYY BIG SISTER you know you should really lock your doors don't wanna see you getting kidnapped." I heard Lex voice through the house.

"Hey Lex and even if I did lock my door you still would be able to get in " see Lexie would always break into my house I don't know how she did it but it became a regular thing for her so I just stopped caring.

"Yea true but come on talk to me " we went back into the den to talk about everything

"So like this isn't the first time cheryl cheated, it's the third time and I'm really tired of her lying saying she's gonna do better and don't."

"You gotta do what's best for you, if Cheryl said she was go do better after three times and haven't shown improvement then leave."

"Yea but at the end of the day I love her a-I get that T but sis got you over crying an shit and I don't like seeing you upset."

"Yea your right, I think I know what I have to do."

"Break up with her."

"Yea I guess so."

"Don't worry I'll be here every step of the way. I love you so much."

"And I love you more."
-
-
Cheryl POV
"Cheryl what did you expect was gonna happen after cheating on this girl three times !! Not everybody likes giving chances after chances."

"Yea I know, I know but Ughh I don't even know why I fucking did it."

"Your such a dumb ass." She said biting into a sandwich.

"Yea no need to rub it in my fucking face I know cousin. Maybe if I talk- that's not gonna work she's probably tired of talking, watch she's gonna break up with your ass."

"Uhhh fuck you, why the hell did I even come over her for."

"Because you have no were else to stay?"

"True. Im going to go back to Toni and I place and talk."

"Well tell me how it goes." I nodded my head and left.
————
I pulled up and back to our house seeing all my things on the side of the street. I quickly ran inside to find Toni cooking in the kitchen.

"Toni what the hell?"

"I'm done Cheryl, I can't keep letting you hurt me like this. All you've been doing is lying to me and so tired."

"But baby- no don't "baby" me I'm done with your shit okay?"

"Please one more chance? I begged gettin on my knees.

"No I'm D O N E." She said air spelling done.

"I love you though."

"Obviously you don't if you cheated but it's whatever I don't care Cheryl. Just leave."

"Okay." I walked out the door with tears falling down but I cant even be upset I did this to my self. I put everything that could fit in my car and called my brother to get the rest since he drives a truck.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝.....𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚒☹︎