🌚Smut🌚

"Madelaine I'm not fucking you while our kids are right here." Vanessa said sternly looking at her wife of seven years.

"Babe we don't have to do it right here we can go to the room and besides they are sleep."

"I don't care we will not have sex!" Vanessa said as she turned her attention back to the big screen on the wall.

Madelaine was determined to get a little some some since it's been months since they have did the deed.

She slowly moved her hand over to cup her wife member through her shorts.

"Madelaine?! Stop." She nodded her head but as soon as Vanessa went back to watching the tv Mads slipped her hand into Nessa boxers slowly stroking her.

"You know what ROOM NOW." They both got from out if they kids grip running upstairs to the bedroom. Once the couple made it to the room they kicked off their clothes living them bare as the day they were born.

"Bed all fours now." Vanessa growled into her lovers ear causing her to moan in responds. Madelaine got in position putting her ass way up in the air.Vanessa then spank her ass hard.

"I-ahhh V-Vanessa."

"You wanted to be a naughty girl so how many spanks do you think you need babygirl?"

"N-nun." She said whispering, she knew if she said it louder then Vanessa would make her punishment alot worse.

"Speak up mamas,
how.many.do.you.fucking.need."

"I d-don't need an-*spank* I told you we weren't going to have to sex while I kids were home but did you listen ?!"

"I'm sorry babe I'm just really horny." Vanessa delivered 15 hard hits to Mads ass. She then started toying with her clit

"Fuck." She cursed as Nessa slip two fingers in without warning going at a rapid past.

"B-babe slo-Mhmm slow d-down please."

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do" she whispered, sucking on the paler girls neck. "Shit" She cursed. "Watch your mouth"Vanessa warned as she started toying with her wife clit.

"AHHH FUCK IM CUMMING."

"Hold it." Vanessa picked her paste so more as she felt Mads walls clinching around her fingers.

"P-please b-babe I can- she was cut off by her cumming all over Vanessa fingers

"Did I say you could cum?!"

"N-no I'm sorry." She said turning to look at her.

"Ride me." Madelaine nodded her head as Vanessa laid down on her back stroking her eleven inch hardened.

she quickly sat on my dick but slowly inserting myself inside of her. Once she adjusted she started moving.

" shit daddy your big " she moaned. I smacked her ass and she started bouncing faster. I grabbed her hips slamming into wet ass pussy.

"Oh daddy you feel so good mmmmm I-I love you big thick daddy." she moaned 

I started grunting the faster she went. "I'm mmm gonna cummm" Mads moaned I grunted "me too."

She bounced a few more times then came around my dick. I hit my release and the sticky white rods shot up her.

I flipped us over sliding back into her throbbing pussy,while sucking on her harden nipples.

"Mhmm ba-babe mov-move f-faster."Mads said wrapping her legs around me causing me to go deeper inside of her. I wrapped my hand around her neck still making sure was able to breath.

"Don't fucking tell daddy what to do, you hear me." I growled into her ear. She nodded her head as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"AHHHH DADDY YE-YES " Madelaine said trying to contain her moans

"I can- can fill you in my MMMMM sto-stomach"

"That's where I'm supposed to be mamas you're so tight" I said as I started playing with her nipples

"AHHH baby I-Im gonna cu-cum" I said in between each thrust she couldn't talk at this point but I could feel her walls tighten around my member

With two more strokes my thick white ropes shot into now mads  sensitive pussy and she came right after me I then layed next to her while she tried catching her breath.

"Do you think the kids heard?" "They are all the way downstairs love and they are heavy sleepers." Madelaine said rubbing her wife back.

Round two?!" I nodded my head hovering back over her. Mads slowly begin to stroke my dick as ore cum started to come out.

"You know what daddy? Let me suck you."

"Okay get." We switched positions so now I'm laying on the bed while Madelaine licked over my tip.

"Hmmm babe don't tease me." Soon I felt the warm of mouth sucking me off.

"Ahhh y-yes right mamas." I grabbed a fist full of hair watching has her head moved up and down.

"Oohhh yes I'm finna cum baby. OH SHIT BABE." I came all in her mouth and she swallowed all of it.

"Damn you look sexy as fuck swallowing my kids."

"VANESSA?!" I just simply shrugged hovering over her.

"Put it in daddy" She whined. "Do you deserve it?" I asked. "Yes" She lied. "Since you lied, you can wait" she nodded

"Baby please, I'm sorry" She started to whined. "No you aren't" she responded. "Yes I-FUCKKK BABY" I  cut my sentence short by shoving my full length into me.
"Take it."

"Hmm babe I love your pretty pink Pussy nice and tight." I said grunting.

I was pounding into her at a relentless pace. "Baby slow down" She moaned. "When you slow down on my nerves, then just maybe I will." I responded

I could tell I was hitting her g-spot because her mouth was just hanging open as her eyes rolled to the back of her head."FUCK FUCK FUCK" she yelled. She went even harder, hitting my cervix

"You a-are destroying my insides." She gripped my hair, very hard, pulling me towards her.

"Shit I'm finna cum babe." I said going faster."cum in me give me your child d-daddy."

"You love me?" I asked, still pounding into her.her words were in coherent, considering she was ripping my insides apart.

"That was a question" I mumbled, leaving a hickey onto my skin. "YES BABY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" she moaned out

"Just checking" I  laughed. "FUCK, IM CLOSE" I yelled to her. SHIT ME TOO!" she grunted. "Baby I c-can't" I whimpered
"Cum for me mamas."

Once we both came I  slowly pulled out.

I got between her legs and began cleaning her up, drawing another orgasm as I  did so.

"You taste so fucking good" I moaned.

"Mhmmm I f-finna cum a-Mommy Daddy?!"

"Oh Oh."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I may or may not have wrote this class