Y/N

Your Vanessa lover 😌 y'all are married
-
-
-
-

"BABE WHERE ARE MY CAR KEYS?!" Vanessa yelled from Y/N office.

I DON'T KNOW BAE! Come here!" You said walking into the the downstairs living room. Vanessa walked downstairs in a black fitted dress causing Y/N to stop what their what doing.

"Umm where are you going Nessa? It's eight at night."

"Yes I know babe, the girls and I are just going out for a few. Don't worry." She said shrugging her shoulders. Y/N didn't quite believe her but they knew she wouldn't do anything to risk their marriage.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Y/n asked walking closer to Vanessa looking her up and down.

"I don't know I guess....it just slipped my mind." Y/N traced their hand down Vanessa chest down to her center causing the smaller girl voice to pitch.

They brought their hand back up to grab her boobs."I-babe wha-what are you doing love?"

"Just...admiring how sexy you look in this dress,that's all." They said kissing on their lovers neck.

"Baby, baby as much as I'm loving this right now I really have to go. I don't wanna be late." Y/N Just looked at Vanessa with pure love.

"I mean you could but why do that when we could have more fun in the bedroom."

"Babe no! I promised the girls that tonight we would spend the night together since we all been busy." She said pouting. Y/N let out a little sigh.

"Okay my love another time then." You said smiling at her.

"See this is why I love you,gimme a kiss." The kiss started off as a peck but of course Y/N couldn't help but want more of their lovers lips so,they pulled Vanessa closer by her waist placing their hands on her ass.

"Hmm bae that's enough, I have to go." Vanessa bagged away laughing.

"Okay okay be careful love, be very very careful and I love you." You said pecking her lips one finally time.

"I love you so much more."
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yea this is only 350 words but only cause I have a question then depending on y'all answers I'll make a part two
-

So smut or no smut ?

Yes g!p or no g!p

No smut? Then what do you wanna do