Not Peaches😒

Cheryl POV
Today I was planning on asking Toni to officially be my girlfriend we go on dates and other stuff but neither one of us have asked the question.

As I was walking into the white Wyrm I noticed Toni talking to Peaches and she was being a little to touchy to my liking.

"Hey babes how was your ? " I asked pulling her into my embrace.

"Hey baby- why are you calling each other babe when your not together ? "

"Because we can, why does it matter to you Peaches ? " Toni asked moving closer to her .

"Because I like you Toni, you should be with me and not this Northside princess."

"Well Toni doesn't like you so what she does shouldn't be apart of your business." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Nobody asked for your input Cheryl,You won't be able to treat her like she should be treated. "

Right now I was getting mad because how is she gonna tell me what I won't be able to do ? Like the fuck wrong with her .

"And you think you can hmm ? I doubt it and remember without me you wouldn't have the poisons has your family, I should have left your ass out in the streets but no I helped your ass. "

"I don't need you or the pretty poisons I had a life before them and I will gladly go back to it simple as that." She said walking off .

"Ugh I honestly hate her."

"I know me to babes but I have a surprise for you,it's outside waiting for you." Toni started jumping up and down like a little kid smiling.

I followed her outside accidentally bumping into her.

"Cher what's all this for ? OMG you got me all my favorite snacks thank you thank you." She said pecking my lips between each word.

"Wait BERONICA WHERE ARE YOU?" Veronica stepped out of her car with a dozen Roses while Betty carried the sign.

"Read the sign for me princess" I said winking.

"Umm okay. Will you officially be mines ?" She asked in a questioning tone"

"I- I don't get it. Officially be your- OHHH YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" I laughed at her silliness.

"Yes I do so will you be mines officially?"

"Does this answer your question." She immediately captured my lips in hers and of course I kissed back. I love how her lips taste like vanilla something I would never get tired of. We pulled away with big smiles on our faces.

"Hehe now I can do that whenever I want"

~~~~~~
Week later (Toni POV)

Cheryl and I have been dating for a week now and I'm so happy. Right now I was working since Fangs couldn't come in today.

"Hey there sexy lady." I heard someone call from behind so I turned around and it was Peaches.

"Peaches stop you know I'm with Cheryl and what are you even doing here ?" She climbed over the bar standing extremely to close to me.

"Pe-peaches wha-what are you do-doing?" Oh shit I'm stuttering she's gonna think I like this fuck.

"Stuttering hmmm maybe I should do this then." She leaned in forward trying to kiss me,I tried to move but her grip got stronger. I hated her lips on me,it was so weird,disgusting and sloppy.

She finally pulled away smirking.

"How did you like that mamas ?"

"I fucking hated it and once Cheryl found out YOU kissed me she's gonna want to kill you."

"But you didn't stop me."She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Bitch please I couldn't move you,your had a tight grip on me."

"Oh Toni baby- Heyyy bae how is work going." I heard Cheryl's soft voice ask. I started to get worried not for peaches but for me.

"It was going great right babe." Peaches asked smirking at me and Cher eyes grew large.

"Don't call me that and no it's going horrible, if you wasn't here I wouldn't mind."

"You wasn't saying that when we kissed."

"YOU WHAT !?!?"

"Baby claim down its not what you think I promise you."

"SO YOU DIDN'T- AHT stop the yelling Jesus Christ" I told her rolling my eyes. She took a deep breathe before continuing to speak.

"So you didn't kiss Peaches?" She asked with a raised brow.

"I promise I didn't SHE kissed me and I tried to pull away but she tightened we grip on my sides then I was just frozen I couldn't I couldn't do anything babe you have to believe me."

"Of course I believe you." She said kissing my forehead.

"Ughh what do you even see in her Toni ? You would do so much better with me then her."

"Bitch I will kill you and hide your body where nobody can find it ."

"Is that a threat ?" Peaches asked pushing Cheryl.

"Naww its promise and don't ever touch me again bitch."

"Watch me."

Peaches hit Cheryl so hard her mouth started to bleed but then Cheryl tackled her punching the living shit out of her.

"Don't slap ever slap try slap me slap again slap hoe slap."

Tall boy and sweet pea had to pull her off of her. Peaches was bleeding really bad, she's definitely gonna need stitches.

"Umm I guess we will take her to the hospital." Tall boy said carrying peaches out.

"Ooouuu babe look at your face."

"I'll be fine can we go now, I wanna cuddle." She asked in a bag voice .

"Of course just let me tell FP."
~~~~~~~
I figured I'd give y'all a long chapter since the other one was juss a lil snippet.😌