Shes Back!!

It's been a while since I've wrote a long chapter so here 👏🏽
-
-
It's been 7 years Since Toni Topaz has last seen her high school sweetheart Cheryl Blossom, after Nana Topaz didn't approve of their 4+ year relationship she left and nobody has seen her since that was until a week ago.
-
-
-
@Cheryl_Blossom

Liked by 10325@Cheryl_Blossom//Well after 7 years I've decided it was time to come back🤷🏽‍♀️🙈 Did y'all miss me ???~~~~~~~~~~~~@VeronicaLuna; My bestie was gone for 7 seven years ?!WTF DO U MEAN "did y'all miss me" WHEN I SEE YOU BE PREPARED FO...

Liked by 10325
@Cheryl_Blossom//Well after 7 years I've decided it was time to come back🤷🏽‍♀️🙈 Did y'all miss me ???
~~~~~~~~~~~~
@VeronicaLuna; My bestie was gone for 7 seven years ?!WTF DO U MEAN "did y'all miss me" WHEN I SEE YOU BE PREPARED FOR THIS ASS WHOOPING 🙂👊🏽

@BettsCoop; Wow I thought you were dead tbh 😬

@ToniT_; Still stunning as ever like whew OMG
User has turned off comments
~~~~~~~
"Sooooo Tiny I know you saw Cheryl's back."

"Uhhh yea I umm saw it." The pink haired woman said scratching the back of her head awkwardly.

"Are you thinking about meeting up with her or I mean it will be good you know for old time sake."

"Yea your rights Sweets but she ran and hid when my nana didn't approve of us what if she doesn't want to get back together" she said looking down, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Hey don't talk like that maybe just maybe she's been trying to figure somethings out."

"SEVEN YEARS PEA ?!? What things could she be figuring out that takes seven years pea ,I fucking love her and she just ran away from everything, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KI-" the serpent queen herself couldn't keep herself together and she just broke down into tears but of course her brothers Sweet pea and Fangs were right there to confront her.

"Hey hey it's gonna be okay T , how about me and Sweets go to thistle house and try to talk to her before you do. I know it might be really hard for you two to see each other again." Fangs said rubbing his little sister back.

Even though Fangs and Sweet Pea weren't actually Toni blood siblings they always made sure she was well taken care of . They hated seeing her like this so they would do anything to make the younger queen feel better.
-
Cheryl POV
I was sitting in Pops talking to Tabitha who apparently is Pop Tate grand-daughter and who officially runs pops now, it's crazy how much things have changed over the past years but I couldn't but wonder if a certain pink haired woman was still the same.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Tabitha bringing me a milkshake.

"Here Cheryl umm a Latina over there bought this for you uhh I believe she said her name was Veronica."

"Oh shit" I thought to myself, Ronnie wouldn't really whoop my ass would she ? She probably would.

"Oh- I- umm thank you." I said stuttering out.