Madelaine is Scared

So I figured I would write a chapter for y'all since 2020 is ending and I live in America so unfortunately I'm not living in 2021 like u ppl in the UK
-
And this chapter kinda sorta based off me and Choniislife2528 conversation
~
~
Madelaine was deeply in love with Vanessa and yes she was aware of the crush the brunette had on her but she was still scared to ask her to officially be hers.

Vanessa and the other hand was also deeply in love with the red head but that didn't stop her from flirting with other people, her doing that was breaking Mads but she tried her hardest not to show it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sooooo Miss Madelaine tell us don't you have a lil girlfriend ?" Camila asked referring to her and Lili .

"Nope I'm single unfortunately. " I said playing with my fingers.

"What !?! No way ,what about Vanessa we see how you two always flirt." Lili said smirking.

"Umm well no but I'm crushing hard on her but I don't think she'd want to be in a relationship with me." I told them looking down.

"You are definitely an example of how hard gay relationships can be." Camila said rolling her eyes.

"But before me and Cami started dating we acted just like you and Nessa , maybe you have a chance."

"Ehhh I doubt it guys but umm thanks though."

" Madelaine you just have to stop being scared and just ask Vanessa out on date how hard could it be."

"EXTREMELY hard." I said with a stern look.

"I- well- you- never mind your right it took me years to ask Lili on."

"Technically she was still with Cole so you can't really compare that with me and nessa."

"Well why not?" Cami asked crossing her legs.

"Because Vanessa and I are both single and have been for sometime now but when you started liking Lili she was dating Cole, they were together for 2 years so of course it would have taken you so time to ask her out."

"I meannnnnnn I guess your right BUT Mads I just wanna know with the way you and Vanessa be flirting why and how aren't you two together ?" Lil asked with a raised brow.

"Umm honestly I don't know." I said starting to smile thinking about the shorter brunette.

"Cause the way y'all be flirting is over the top explicit with no explanation behind it."

"Well I meannnnn- BITCH START FUCKING TALKING IS THERE SOMETHING WE DO NOT KNOW ORRRR ." Cami yelled jumping off the couch.

"There's really nothing to tell but umm what you wanna ?"

"Tell us what you like about her."

"Brooo her voice is soft and calming , she don't like it but I love it and I could hear it all day not get tired of it , how she can be talking about something while listening to music then easily get distracted causing her to forget what she was saying then her little giggle at the end of when she forgot is extremely cute swear to god then her smile is the most beautiful thing on earth and her dimple when she smile is sooo just everything like I'm juss so Inlove with her everything she do is so cute , I'm literally so inlove with her fine self."
(Choniislife2528 peep how I added to it 🙈)

"Well damn Romo your deep DEEP in love so tell us again how and why y'all not together?"

"I think you'll would be cute together." Lili said adding in her two cents.

"I already told you, I know she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me , just because she likes me back means absolutely nothing." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Mads the Samething happened to me before Lili I was hopeless in love with my ex bestfriend and I finally got the balls to ask her ,my ass got rejected BUT I still asked her out though"

"Sooo you told me that story basically telling me I could get my ass rejected to bitch what the fuck, I already be crying when she flirt with someone else and also when she takes an hour or longer to text me back.

"Welll yes BUT you should still shot your shoot, you never know what might happen" cami said shrugging her shoulders.

"Yea your right I think imma do it."

"Well what u doing just sitting here go get em tiger."
~~~
Hours later

Vanessa and I were sitting in veggie grill just talking about random things so I figured now would be the right time to ask her.

"Umm Nessa can I ask you something?" I asked tapping my finger on the table.

"Of course you know you ask or tel me anything."

"Well as you know I kinda have feelings for you."

"Yea duh I know I have feelings for you too."She said smiling

"Yea I know and I umm was wondering if you'd be mines like officially?"

"Madelaine are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Uhhh yea." I chuckled nervously.

"I would love to be your girlfriend"
-
-
-
Trashy ending Ik juss wanted to be nice and give y'all a chapter but Happy New Year 🎊🎆