Choni losses a Child

⚠️TW ⚠️ suicide n Cutting
-
Toni and Cheryl divorced each other their fifth year of marriage due to Cheryl "cheating" Toni didn't wanna fight for their marriage so they called a quits.
They have been divorced for a year now.

They had two children, Summer Apprentice Blossom and Ivy Marie Blossom. Summer is 13 while Ivy is 15.

Summer handled the divorce alot different from Ivy. Ivy just talked it out with their mothers but for Summer she didn't want to it so she didn't.

She held her emotions for so long until she couldn't take it anymore.

Her family was so blind to see how different she was acting such as wearing hoodies,sweats,and not talking as much as she use too.

They were to busy living their own lives her brother Ivy was busy playing basketball and football, Toni was always working trying to keep her family financially stable and Cheryl she was just doing whatever she only really talked to her kids when they came to her house she had her own thing going.

She tried spending time with her older brother but he would always blow her off to do his own stuff and she never asked her parents because she knew they wouldn't spend time with her that had to much going on.

When her parents split her whole life just torn to pieces but no body noticed till it was to late....
~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Ivy,have you seen your sister?" My mother asked me as I came downstairs.

"Uhh no I think she is still in her room since she hardly ever leaves now a days, why?"

"Today is Saturday your supposed to go with your momma." I let out a loud huff, I hated going with to her house especially now since she has a new girlfriend.

"Ughh do we have too? I hate going over there."

"Court orders sorry Bub."

"Ughh fine I will go tell Summer then." She nodded her head while I walked off.

I went down the hall to summer room knocking on the door but she didn't answer so I knocked again. Still nothing I'm guessing she's asleep so I'll just go in my room and pack.

As I finished packing a couple minutes went by so I decided to go check on Summer again.

"Summer? It's almost time to go to momma house, did you pack?" I asked knocking.

"Summer? Come on you need to wake up!" I started banging on her door but still nothing so I went to get mom.

"Mom Summer won't open the door?"

"Maybe she's just sleeping."she said looking up from her book.

"I'm not sure even if she was she still should have heard me knocking, she's not that much of a heavy sleeper."

"Yea yea your right let me check." We walked out of her room to go to summer's. She started knocking and again nothing.

She knocked about three more times still nothing so now we were both worried.

"Mom what's hap*ring*
The sound off the doorbell cut her off, I went downstairs to open seeing my momma.

"Hey momma."

"Hey bud I missed you were is your mother and sister?"

"She's trying to get summer to come out of her room but she won't budge,I'm worried." She opened her mouth to speak but we heard a loud thud come from upstairs causing us to quickly run up there.

It was Mom, she had knocked down summer door down and she was just standing their with tears running down her face.

I was scared to go in her room, afraid of what I might see.