✨"My Cherry Bomb"✨

Idea madnessa590 im not sure if this everything u asked for because my phone stopped working again sadly N I couldn't see our messages 
-
-
-
Cheryl was a 17 year old in high school , she didn't really have a "Great" lifestyle as some may call it but to Cheryl she was just a normal teenager. She would babysit mostly on the weekends to help her mother pay pills and other important stuff for the two. Now you might be wondering "Two?" yes it's only just the two of them. Sadly her father and brother died in a drive by wrong place wrong time which caused the father and son duo their lives.

Since Jason and Cheryl were twins it was harder on Cheryl then anybody else and sometimes she would just zone out and have flashbacks about the younger ginger but with time and having a therapist by her side she had got somewhat better but holidays were still the worse.

Toni Topaz her story is way different from Cheryl one because of the age difference and because Toni lived on the south Side during her young years but to start off Toni is 25 years old, When she was about 5 years old her parents had their own gang The South Side Serpants just "The Serpants" for short. Since her parents were the leaders she was in every meeting ready to take over if anything bad was to happen but this one day 06]24]1960 was when everything took turns for the worst.

[06]24]1960

It was nice warm Saturday the sky was a pretty baby blue color, children outside flying kites but on the South Side was a totally different setting. While The Serpants leaders were going over their meeting details their enemy The pretty Posions were planning to destroy them and by destroy I mean end them.

"On three throw the bomb directly threw the middle window, I hear that's were the meetings are always are." A tall black haired girl said.

"Why should we listen to you, your not the leader so that means we can do whatever we want."

"Agreed who takes instructions from a girl named peaches anywa- Who the fuck names their kid after food." one girl said butting into the conversation.

"Oh shut up!! Y'all must forgot I'm dating the leader of this pathic gang so whatever I say goes. DO YOU HEAR ME." Peaches said upset but earned a quiet "Yes" from the others.

"Alright.......ONE..........TWO............THREE......THROW EM!!!!" The gang quickly got on their bikes and rode away as the three story house blew up into flams.

Sadly the parents didn't make it but the good thing is Toni made it and curried their dreams. Just like the 8 year old had always promised

Now 25 year old Antoinette Topaz is a Mafia Gang leader who owns all of Riverdale and she is worth TONS of money. Toni was also untouchable nobody dared to cross her because they knew she would have them killed then hid the bodies were nobody would dare to think plus she own the RPD ( Riverdale Police Department).

Now I'm sure you are caught up enough now on with the story ;)

Today was pretty normal day for Cheryl she went to school then went straight to her babysitting job hoping to she would be able to finish her homework when she got their.

"Please Mrs. Andrews watching little Bella isn't a problem I know how busy Archie is so really i'm just helping the best way I can." Cheryl said picking up the toys.

"you know what dear Imma give you extra this time cause you really deserves it." Mary quickly went into the kitchen to get her wallet and took out two one hundred bills. Now normally she would just give the young ginger 50 dollars but she knows how much her and her mother could use the little extra help.