Madnessa gets caught PT2

Sooo Choniislife2528 was commenting on other chapters and I saw where someone wanted a pt 2 of this. I really don't know what to write because that chapter was a result of a 3 a.m. thought but I guess this will be how it lead to Vanessa cheating .
-
-
-
Michael and I relationship was going really good so I figured I would tell him I'm bisexual since nobody really knew.

My siblings and parents knew but that's it, I figured since Michael and I have been dating for about 6 months it was now a great time to tell him.

I heard the front door open knowing it was Michael coming home from baseball practice.

"Hey bae how was practice ?" I asked kissing his cheek softly.

"It was good, tiring but I think we might win the game this weekend." He said while taking his practice clothes off.

"That's great news babe but I umm have something I wanna tell you." He gave me a confused expression.

"Okay so what is it ?"

"Well I we have been together for six months now and I just think it's time I finally tell you this about me."

"Umm okay your scaring me."

"Okay well I'm bisexual" I said fidgeting with the rings on my finger.

"You can't be bisexual,it's wrong it's a sin" he said putting air quotes around the word bisexual.

"What do you mean it's wrong ? There's nothing wrong with being attracted to both genders."

"YES IT IS VANESSA, your going to hell. You are supposed to like one gender and one gender only which is a male. It's supposed to be male and female not female and female."

"SHUT UP MICHAEL,you have no idea what your talking about if you can't except me for me then I guess we shouldn't be together anymore." I started to walk out of our bedroom when I felt him yank my arm.

"WHAT THE H- *slap*

"That's what you get for being a faggot"

"What the hell Michael. You know what I'm leaving I'm going to Madelaine house" I said rubbing my cheek with my right arm.

"No the hell your not, your not going to have sex with other woman that's disgusting"

"Michael just leave me alone before I really hurt your ass right about now."

"Just leave then, I don't care where your dyke self go but just get out my face."

I gathered a couple clothes and stuffed them into a bag and made my way to Mads house.

~~~~~~~~
Madelaine house (Mads POV)

I was sitting on my couch watching Harry Potter when I heard a knock on the door. I was surprised because I wasn't expecting anyone to come over.
I peeped through the little peep hole shocking to see Vanessa.

"Nessa heyyyyy what are you doing here.?"  As soon as I opened the door she ran into my arms crying softly.

"What's wrong babes ? Tell me was it Michael." I never liked him but Vanessa was happy with him so I just pushed my feelings about him to the side.

"Y-yes." I sat her bag by the steps and picked her up wrapping her legs around me.

I sat on the couch with Nessa cuddled into me while I rubbed her back.
~~~~~~
Minutes after Vanessa calmed down

"He called me a faggot." Vanessa said out of no where.

"Huh ? Who called you a fag."

"Michael did, I told him I was bisexual and he lost it he even slapped m-HE DID WHAT."

"Imma gonna kill him Vanessa." I stand standing up looking for my keys.

"No don't Mads I need you,in every way mind ,soul,body but umm mostly body"
( have no clue why I wrote that part)

"Are you sure you want this Nessa."

"Pleaseeeee Madelaine we basically fuck when filming just now there aren't any cameras."

"Well lets go then." I carried her upstairs and let's just say we had a great time.

~~~~~~
Weeks later ( this PT1)

Madelaine and I have been sneaking
around for a few months now because I wasn't ready to leave Michael I didn't know how to tell him I was done with him. I still had love for him but not like I loved Madelaine.

"Hey mamas" Madelaine said walking to sit next to me on the couch.

"Hey love what are you doing here" I asked as I sat in her lap. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I just missed my girlfriend is that not okay" she asked with a raise brow.

"No I'm glad you missed me I missed you too it's just what if Michael walks in on us"

"Baby why don't you just leave him then so you can actually be with me I'm not trying to rush you or anything I just wanna be able to hold you in public without having to worry about who sees us.

"I know and I want that too you just have to wait a while please"

"Fine" I gave her a quick peck but of course she  pulled me into her closer sticking her tongue in my mouth causing me to suck on it.

"Mhm mam-mamas let's go upstairs" Madelaine said picking me up. I nodded my head while she carried me to the bedroom.

She slightly threw me on the bed, Sucking on sweet spot.

"What time is Michael supposed to come home"

"Not till some hours later so we have enough time for at least two rounds" I said smirking. She took off my shirt throwing it in the corner of the room sucking on my left nipple.

"I need-need more daddy" she then slipped her in inside of my pants rubbing my clit with her thumb.

"No touching or imma have to cuff you understand" I nodded my head. She took her free hand slightly choking me.

"Words love I need your words"

"Yes daddy I understand" she stuck two digits inside of my going at a rapid pace.

Fas-AHHH YESSS DADDY FASTER PLEASE"

"You love when you daddy fucks you with her fingers huh princess" she was fucking me so good with her fingers I could barely talk now.

"I wanna taste you on my tongue" she said removing her fingers and replacing them with her tongue. Going in and out my hole

"Oh daddy I think I'm gonna cum"

"I want you to cum all on my tongue"

"OHHH SHII-What the hell Madeleine" Mads stop what she was doing to see who voice we heard. I was trying to regain my breath.

"Oh damn wassup Michael long time no see huh bud" I immediately sat up covering my self with the blankets when I heard her say Michael name.

"Don't fucking play with me you was just fucking my girl and now your trying to be all buddy buddy hell Nawl my guy that's not go work"

"Really Vanessa 6 months down the drain for this bitch I make you cum more then she do anyway" he said rolling his eyes.

"She's - no Vanessa listen here Michael you think your all that you can't even make her cum at least one time you only last 8 seconds did you know we do at least 5 rounds and I treat way better then you ever will I spoil and treat her like the queen she is you just using her" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"She's not lying we've been sneaky around for months now and I'm sure you have been doing the same there's no way you be at work till 5 in the morning you play some damn baseball"

"You know what fuck you two Vanessa we are done don't contact me ever again" he said slamming the bed room door.

"Well now that's over should we continue"

"Hell yea"
-
-
-
-
VOTE !!!!!!