✨"My Cherry Bomb"✨

It's officially been a week since Cheryl has been with Toni and the red head still wasn't talking to her. Penelope still was looking for Cheryl not wanting to give up.

That didn't stop Toni from taking care of their and making sure she had any and everything she needed.

Toni POV
I was thinking about taking Cheryl back home since she is mad at me and still won't talk to me, she wouldn't even let me explain and I know what I said is bad and not to mention I had sex with a minor but I just want her to be happy again so if that means taking her back home then so be it.

"Uhh hey Cherry, I know your still mad at me so I was thinking I would let you go home today. I'm sure your family is worried sick about you."

She just looked up and rolled her eyes going back to her book she was reading."

"Umm okay I also brought you lunch." I said holding up a raising canes bag.

"You know Toni today is my 18th birthday and I would really appreciate it if you took me home."

"If that's what you want then of course Cherry, anything to make you not mad at me. Happy birthday beautiful." I noticed how her cheeks turned red as she tried to hide her blush.

"Thank you I guess, when will we leave?"

"After you let me explain why-really Toni?!" She asked with slight annoyance.

"Please Cheryl, I'm begging you." I said as I kneeled down in front of her.

"Fine but it quick I really miss my family."

"Okay so when I said I could "make money off you" I meant like it as an auction b- SO U WERE GOING TO SELL ME?! un fucking believable."

"Oh fucking god SHUT THE FUCK UP now,yes but at the same time no I basically would just be tricking them into thinking you would be going with them so I could take their money. I know it doesn't quite make sense but I don't know how to explain it and my brain is all over the place but Pleaseeeeeee I want you to know that I am very sorry."

A/n no but Fr my brain is everywhere yall 🥲

"I don't forgive you but thank you I guess for not actually doing it."

"Can I may- no never mind forget it umm get your stuff so I can actually take you home for real this time." By stuff I meant her clothes that I had bought her.

"Can you what ?"

"Nothing forget it." I said playing with my fingers.

"Ohhhh I get it you want a kiss huh?" She asked laughing.

"Yea I do but- I was cut off with her nice soft lips brushing against mine the taste of cherry lipstick all over my lips.

I grabbed her hips pulling her closer rubbing up and down her leg.

"How about some birthday sex ? This time it will be better then the last since your of age now."

"I would love that but this time, I'm topping."

"Okay but I have to tell you that I have a - she pushed onto the bed crawling on top of me immediately attacking my neck.

"I-Mhmm Cou-couldnt wait hmmm?" I asked as moans escaped from my mouth.

"Wait." She said just straddling me."

"What?" I asked propping myself up on my elbows.

"Well for one we shouldn't have se-she started grinding on me.