She's Back !! PT2

Jehdhzhhshxbz y'all see that ?!? Holy shitttt wtffff brooo😳🤯 Thank yall!!!❤️
-
-
-
-
"I think it's-Cheryl Blossom."

"Wow, she think it's okay for her to come her unannounced after seven years. She's really finna get- no Fangs we need to hear her out, you know listen to what she gotta say." I can he didn't wanna listen but he had no choice.

"Igh fine but if things get outta hand then Blossom and I will exchange words."

"I'm sure you have nothing to worry about now tell her I'm over here." He nodded his head doing what I asked.

I watched as Cheryl slowly made her way over towards me. I started to feel my palms sweat and my anxiety was just-

"Toni did you umm hear me."

"Oh umm no Cheryl, I'm sorry what were you saying?"

"Oh that's okay, I umm said I missed you." She said scratching the neck back of her neck awkwardly. I can she's nervous she would either fidget with her fingers or Avoid eye contact

"You....missed....me ?"

"Yes Toni, I missed you so much."

"Then why didn't you come back hmm ? If you missed me so much you should have came back but you didn't so I don't know if I should believe you."

"Toni I really wanted to come back to you I SWEAR !! but I just couldn't." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Why not Cheryl, what was keeping us apart?" I asked moving closer to her.

"Toni you know bad my family was I had to make sure they wouldn't hurt and the good thing is that they can't it's the reason to why I'm able to come back." She clapped while jumping up and down like a child

And honestly I didn't realize how much I missed this beautiful redhead till now.

I let out a weird chuckle.

"I guess it doesn't matter because your back for good now.....right?"

"Yes my beloved and I don't plan on leaving again. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and maybe have kids."

"That would be.......nice but for now we should start over you know since it has been seven years,things changed we changed."

"And I haven't had any fun since we broke up I wouldn't mind if she just pleasured me."I thought to myself.

"Can I kiss you" Cheryl blurted out."

I'd be lying if I said l wasn't turned on by that little peck shit I'm hard as fuck right now but I shouldn't.

"Umm Cher, I umm need you." I said shyly.

"You need me to do what exactly?" She asked with a smirk.

"Iwantyoutosuckme." I said it really fasted because I was scared.

"Mhmm I thought that's what you said but TT are u su-oh my fucking god Cheryl I haven't been touched in SEVEN FUCKING YEARS!!!"