A Madnessa Madness

Intersex Madelaine
Smut??? Probably 🤷🏽‍♀️
Madelaine is trying to make Vanessa realize Michael isn't any good for her
didn't proof read ALL MISTAKES ARE MINES⚠️
-
-
"Hes not good for you Vanessa! What don't you understand?!" I practically yelled in my best friends face .

Vanessaand I have been fighting a lot recently about her being with Michael I just don't understand how she can be with this douche bag.

"BUT I LOVE HIM MADS!! Why can't my bestie just be happy for me?" She asked as tears start to slip.

"Vanessa, I'm always gonna be happy for you no matter what but this, you and him isn't going to work trust me on this please."

"How do you know ?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"When have I ever been wrong about this type of stuff, VANESSA HE DOESNT TREAT YOU LIKE THE QUEEN YOU ARE !"I yelled getting all worked up again.
     "I can treat you better if you just open your damn eye." I whispered the last part.

I've been inlove with my bestfriend for 6 whole years and when she got with Michael it broke me. I planned to make her officially mines but that damn Michael beat me to it.

"Maybe not yet but- She was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hold on its Michael." She told me as she walked into the kitchen.

"So your really gonna answer-MADELAINE HUSH !"

I swear this boy is changing her and it's not for the good.

~Vanessa and Michael Otp~

"Babe when are you coming home I'm missing you"

"I was planning on spending the night here with Mads is that a problem?"

"Yes it is actually would you rather not be cuddling with your boyfriend?"

"Of course you know I would but it's just we haven't had enough time to spend together."

"So you would rather be there with her instead of me okay fine then."

"Baby-No forget it Vanessa."

"Damn it " Vanessa cursed to herself
~end of conversation-

"I'm sorry Mads I gotta go, I'm sorry maybe I'll stay another time."

"It's whatever, honestly I don't care." I said shrugging my shoulders But I was really hurting.

"Oh well I'll see ya then I guess."
~~~
Vanessa POV
I felt kind of bad about leaving Madelaine but I didn't want Michael to be mad, I'm sure Mads will understand.

"Hey baby I'm home !" I yelled walking into 2 story home.

"See I know you would come back home. I missed you so much." He said kissing up down my neck causing me to moan.

"I-mhm missed you F-FUCK more."he then moved his hands down to cup my now wet pussy.
~Don't need y'all mad at me~
Michael pulled out and came all over my stomach.

"Whew that was nice wasn't it babe." Michael asked plopping down next to me.

"Yes it was round two?!" I asked rubbinh his back.