Y/N pt2

Vanessa
I finally made it to the club 100. It looks like everybody was here except Madelaine interesting, she was supposed to be here too.

I walked in the club immediately getting hit with the smell of alcohol making me feel a little sick. I looked over in the corner to my left seeing Lili standing waving her hand for me to come over.

"Hey girls!" I said grabbing a drink from the small table in-front of us. I sniffed it then placed it back down noticing it was liquor. The girls gave me a confused look but I just shrugged.

"Hey Nessa, I see you didn't bring Y/N." She asked with a raise brow.

"Yea they were busy and besides this is just a girl night." I said smiling.

"Or you just didn't bring them because of-Hey baby girl." Madelaine husked in my ear holding my sides.

"That." She mumbled under her breath but I just ignored her.

"Hey my love." I said turning around pecking her lips. Her hands moved down to my lower back rubbing up and down.

"You look extremely sexy in this dress." Mads said licking her lips.

"I know right and it's the one you bought me." I said smiling. She grabbed my hand spinning me around.

"I could definitely eat you right now mamas." She said grabbing my ass.

"Hmm I like the sound of that it's been a while since you've rearrange my guts daddy."

"Do they not see us." Cami asked whispering to Ashleigh.

"I don't know Holon.You see me? Ashleigh asked lili.

"Duh you see me?!" Lili yelled over the music.

"Well if you see me....."

".....and I see you then- Yes we see you. We were just enjoying ourselves right babygirl."

"Right,we haven't had any alone time because Y/N is always around."I said shrugging at the younger girls.

"Babe why don't you just leave them already ? I know I said I'd wait for you but how long am I gonna have to wait."

"Trust me you won't have to wait much longer."

"As long as you leave them before the baby is born."

"WHAT FUCKING BABY?!"
~~~~~~~~~
Y/N

I was laying in bed scrolling on Instagram when I came across a video of Ashleigh but I could I see Vanessa in the background.

It looks like she was sitting on someone's lap. I kept scrolling trying to zoom in, I can tell it was another female with ginger hair? It's hard to tell.

I went on Snapchat to see if anyone else posted anything and surely Haylee did. I clicked on her story to see Vanessa giving Madelaine a lap dance.

I was feeling so many emotions all at once, I didn't wanna really jump to any conclusions cause for one Nessa wouldn't cheat on me especially not with her bestie of 7 years but then again they've been through so much together and there's no doubt that the chemistry is quite strong.