Let me Show You its all Men

I updated three times today because I won't be able to for while :)
-
-
-
TW- r@pe and abused; imma try not to make this was one......to much but you'll get the message but no promise cause I can get carried away. Also it goes from all three POVS choni then third person
But I'll put third POV in italics

-
-
-
-
-
-
Cheryl was the one to never think anything bad could happen to her but she knew sometimes bad thing would happen just not to her.

But that all changed when she went to a party Veronica was hosting.

"Babygirl are you ready don't wanna be late." I asked Cheryl from the bathroom as she sat at her Vanity doing her make up I assume in red matching lacy undergarments.

"No babe I'm not, you can't rush perfection and besides I'm Cheryl Bombshell I have to make an entrance."

"Of course you do babe." I said wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Thank you my love now please move so I can finish."

Toni outfit

Toni outfit

Cheryl outfit

Cheryl outfit

Choni finally made it to the party 2 hours later and of course Cheryl made her entrance. Now they were just looking for Veronica.

"Hey Ron, we finally made it!!"

"Yea I heard you yelling when you walked in. Should have known you was gonna be late.

"I wouldn't be bombshell if I wasn't." I said laughing.

"And Toni hello there."

"Hey Ronnie, great party." She said giving her a side hug.

"A classic lodge party as always, my party never fails to fail me."

"We can drink to that." I said looking around for the alcohol.

"My waiter Nick should bring me some around soon so until then go dance.

Right now they were out in the middle of the living room dancing the night away.