82

"TONI I CANT KEEP DOING THIS WITH YOU!!" I half yelled at my girlfriend of 5 years. She's been coming home late every night for the past week, being secretive and I'm tired of it.

"Baby calm down,please."

"NO! NOT TILL YOU TELL ME WHY YOUVE BEEN SNEAKING AROUND ANTOINETTE JUSTICE TOPAZ!!" I only called her by full name when I am highly upset so she knew not try me or bombshell would come out.

"My love, you know I can't. I have already told you this,I'm sorry but you just have to wait." She said trying to grab my hands.

"Don't fucking touch me ! I don't want those hands on me who knows where they been and whom they been in." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wow are you accusing me of cheating?!"

"Yes,yes I am. You've left me no choice what am I supposed to think when my girlfriend is just keeping secrets? You know what I thought we promised to not do that, we promised we would tell each other everything so we wouldn't end up like your sorry ass parents." I shouldn't have said that about their parents, I know how much of sensitive topic that is for her but I was just so furious. It hurt me seeing her try to fight back the tears.

"You did not just say what I think you said."

"What? Your parents were sorry Toni especially your father. You're acting just like him right now." 

"Wow that's really low of you Cheryl. I get your upset and shit but that was not okay.Imma go for a drive.I needa clear my head hopefully when I come back you get your shit together.

"SEE LOOK AT YOU!! LEAVING AND NOT TELLING ME WHERE YOUR GOING!!"

"Cheryl please just let me be I'm really trying to not go off you right now,I'll be back no later then twelve and if I think imma be back late then I'll text you. I promise." They said lowly

"Whatever Antoinette." I turned the opposite direction but stopped when I heard start to speak.

"I love you Cheryl Marjorie Blossom."

"Yea I'm sure you do, goodnight Toni." And with that I went upstairs.

𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒
I know what your thinking and no I'm not cheating on Cheryl I would never I love her to much, we been through so much together and I thought it was time to take that next step.
Right now I have to have a talk with some people......

"Hey Mom and Dad, did you miss me? Cant really say I missed you." I said with a slight chuckle.I took off my hoodie and sat on the ground so I could sit.

"Don't get to happy up there I just came to tell you that me and my girl got into an argument. She thinks I'm cheating which I'm not. Don't wanna be like dad." I felt the wind brush pass me I took that as a sign.

"Yea yea I'm sure you don't like that pops but it's true, you cheated on mom and she was stupid to take you back even though you hurt her numerous times and even though she treated me like shit I still felt bad for ya know? But I most definitely don't ever want Cheryl to experience any type of pain cause of me ."

"But umm during our argument she brought up. you guys uhh she said and I quote ,we promised we would tell each other everything so we wouldn't end up like your sorry ass parents. And honestly I don't think I can even be mad at her but then I can because I was planning on proposing but she just fucked it up."

"Please, I don't even know why I'm here, I think imma go." I stood up grabbing my stuff but for a second I could've sworn someone say something but that's impossible I'm the only person here so I just shrugged my shoulders.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

Toni was in her way back home but decided to get her and Cheryl some pops hoping they could talk to real adults without all the yelling and stuff.

Right when she was about to turn into pops a truck crashed right in the side of her car knocking her out.
~~~~~~~~~~
Sweet Pea
I was laying in bed scrolling on Tiktok when an unknown interrupted my scrolling.

"Uhh hello?"

"Hi is this the brother of Antoinette Topaz?"

"Yes one of them, may I ask whom I speaking with?"

"Yes I'm doct-Woow wow now doctor?! What's going on with sister ?!"

"I was about to tell you sir before you rudely interrupted me." He said with sigh.

"Right I'm so sorry continue please." I put the phone in speaker quickly getting dressed.

"She was in a terrible accident, umm an old man who should've have been driving hit her so, now she is unconscious."

"Well first I am on my way and two is the old man okay?"

"Unfortunately no, he had seizure which caused him to run into Ms.Topaz and umm you might want to hurry I'm afraid your sister might not make it.

"What do you mean she might not make it ?!"

"Please just hurry."
" She's at South Side General right." He said yes and I hung up and quickly made my way over.

"Hey Siri call Red."

"Calling Red ginger emoji red heart." Cheryl immediately answered which was shocking.

"Sweet Pea this better be very important you are messing with my beauty sleep." She said groaning.

"Oh trust me it's very important, just meet me at SideSouth General and I'll explain everything there."

"Wait why?!"

"Because Toni might die."
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ehhh I kinda like this chapter
-
Instagram:@iamkianamaderias_slut
Tiktok:Suitelifeof choni