Chapter 65

Nicole's P.O.V

"Can you come bail me out of jail?" Cameron said and my heart started beating really fast.

"I don't have money Cameron." I said with panic.

"I have money in the big vase in my room." He said and I nodded  while throwing on a random shirt.

"Ok." I threw on a pair of sneakers and grabbed my keys. What did he do now? I  started my car and drove to his house. I knocked on the door.

"Nash!" I yelled and waited for him to open the door.

"What's wrong it's late." He said and I sighed and pushed past him.

"Cameron's in jail and I need his money to bail him out." I said while running up the stairs and into his room.

"He got arrested?!" Nash yelled and I shakily emptied the vase. There were about fifty hundreds. I took six hundred of that just to be safe.

"Yes he got arrested I don't know why." I said while walking out the door and going in my car. I sped off and drove to the police station. I opened the door and started running to the police station. As I was about to go in, Cameron came out with a camera in his hand, laughing.

"What the fuck?" I said while breathing heavy.

"I'm so sorry, I needed a new video and they told me to prank you so I did it." He said and I slapped him.

"You're an asshole." I said while throwing the money at him and walking toward my car. I got in.

"Come on don't be mad." He said while pointing the camera at me.

"Get that fucking camera out of my face!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Come on babe unlock the door." He said.

"No because you really scared me." I said and realised that it was actually a good prank. I started laughing, thankful that he really didn't get locked up.

"You're such a fucker." I said and he put the camera down and walked around and into the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry I had to do that." He laughed and leaned over and kissed me.

"That was so mean." I said while taking off.

"Wait so Nash knew about it?" I asked while looking at the time. 1:25.

"Yeah he recorded for me and he set the cameras up." He said and my jaw dropped.

"You're gonna pay." I said as we approached my house. I got my keys and unlocked the door. I walked in to see my mom, dad, and Kendra. Kendra is my older sister and she went to rehab for cocaine, heroin, and prescription pills. I hate her.

"Hi Nicki." She gave me a smile and I brushed past her and grabbed Cameron's hand. I slammed my door and sat on my bed.

"Who is that?" Cameron asked.

"That's my older sister." I rolled my eyes.

"Wait you have a sister?!" Cameron yelled and I nodded and put my face in my hands.

"Yes and I didn't tell you because she was in rehab and I didn't think I was ever gonna see her again." I said and he came over to the bed.

"Why don't you like her?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Because she's a drug addict and she stole from me and my parents and they let her ass back here." I said while anger boiled up inside of me.

"Ok you need to relax because I see that look in your eyes." He said as I got up and made my ponytail tighter.

I opened my door and went downstairs. My mom and dad were sitting in the kitchen with Kendra.

"Wow the one time you guys are home is for a drug addict." I laughed as Cameron followed me.

"Nicole stop it right now." My dad said.

"Listen I'm gonna keep it one hundred I don't like you you're a sneaky bitch and I wish you never came home." I said and she just looked at me with blank eyes.

"I don't care if you don't like me." Her brown eyes went from me to Cameron. She smirked.

"Is this your new boyfriend?" She asked.

"I hope he beats the shit out of you just like Kian did." She said and I couldn't hold my anger in.

"I HATE YOU GO DIE I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING CRACKHEAD BITCH!" I said and she got up and hit me. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to the floor. I got on top of her and punched all over her face.

She tried to get on top of me.

"NICOLE, KENDRA STOP IT!" My mom yelled and I felt hands around my waist. I bit her arm as someone pulled me off of her.

"I don't know why you guys let this crackhead back in our house." I said, breathing heavy while fixing my hair.

"I'm not done with you." Kendra said to me and I shrugged. She came toward me and I punched her in the face many times. My mom got in the middle and separated us.

"Cameron take her upstairs!" My dad yelled as Cameron grabbed my waist and carried me upstairs. We got back in my room and I looked at my face. I had a little scratch.

"I'm gonna kill this bitch!" Kendra yelled and I opened my door.

"Shut the fuck up you useless piece of shit fucking cunt!" I yelled and Cameron pulled me back in my room.

"Nicole please relax." He said and I tried to hold my tears in.

"Cameron you don't understand we used to be so close and she stabbed me in the back." I cried as Cameron hugged me.

"Come on let's go." He said while walking. I leaned on him and hid my face being that I didn't want her seeing me crying. Cameron grabbed my keys and walked to the car.

I sat in the passenger seat and he started driving.

"Nicole come on don't cry."

"Cameron she set me up with Kian. She knew that he had anger problems and she did that shit on purpose, Kian is her friend." I cried as we pulled up to his house. He parked the car and looked at me.

"Nicole I promise you no one will ever hurt you again." He said while looking directly into my eyes.

"You see I'm looking in your eyes right? I promise you I won't let anything bad like that ever happen to you again." He said and I nodded.  We went in the house and Nash stood there with a worried look on his face.

"Nash what's wrong?" I asked and he looked at Cameron.

"Uhh Cameron Megan is here." He said and I looked at Cameron.

"Uhhh why?" Cameron asked as the dark haired girl came out of the kitchen she looks really fat.

"Because you're gonna be a daddy."