Chapter 29

Nicole's P.O.V

I got home and I feel like shit. I may put on an act like I don't need Cameron, or that I don't want him but I do. I got upstairs to  my room and changed into a tank top and sweats. I went back downstairs and got some ice cream and my doorbell rang. I sighed and answered it. Cameron stood there with a bouquet of roses. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." He said to me with  pleading eyes, I just looked at him.

"I didn't mean it yesterday, I was just really pissed off, please forgive me." He said.

"Why should I forgive you?" I asked.

"Because uh because you love me?" He said, but it sounded more like a question. I finally gave in, and took the roses from him. I hugged him and enjoyed it. His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent. I broke the hug, and invited him in. I put the roses in a vase and put them in my room. Cameron flopped down on my bed and looked at me.

"So, you know my fans right?" He asked and I sat in my chair.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"So, they want to see you." He explained.

"See me?" I asked.

"Yeah, they want me to do the girlfriend tag with you." He said, and I smiled.

"Ok."

"Yeah, you'll do it?" He asked.

"Yes of course." I said, and he got up.

"I'm gonna go get my camera." He told me and ran downstairs. While I waited for him to come back I fixed my hair and applied a little more makeup. I heard the front door slam, and Cameron soon came into sight, with his camera. He set his camera up in front of me, and sat next to me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. He turned on record.

"Hey guys, i'm here with my beautiful girlfriend Nicole, say hi nicole."

"Hi." I smiled and waved.

"So you guys have been wanting me to do the girlfriend tag ever since I told you guys about her, so here it is." He went on his phone.

"Alright, so I have questions that we're gonna answer, and we're just gonna see who knows eachother better.... it's gonna be me." He said and looked at me.

"Um no it's not." I said while poking his shoulder. He pecked my lips and looked back at the camera.

"Alright, so first question where did we meet?" He asked and I smiled.

"At school." I said.

"What class?"He asked

"Global, but you first talked to me at lunch."I said.

"Wow ok babe." He said. I nodded and smiled.

"Alright, what was our first date?" He asked while smiling.

"You got a limo, and took me to a restaurant, and then after that we went to an amusement park." I smiled and Cameron kissed my lips again.

"Alright, next question, what is a habbit of mine..... I actually have a cute thing that you do, but i'll say that when you're done." Cameron said and laughed.

"Um, a habbit of your's is that you like to play with your hair and bit your lip." I said and he nodded.

"You do this super cute thing when you laugh, it's like you scrunch up your nose and it looks like your roaring if that makes sense." I laughed and he looked at me.

"See?! And oh my gosh, she does this thing, like if we're watching a movie cuddling, and she's tired but tries to stay awake, she'll start twitching." He said to the camera and I slapped him.

"I do not." I defended.

"Yes you do, and it's so adorable. Alright, next question, what was your first impression of me?" He asked.

"Uhh, I thought you were cute, and that you had nice lips." I confessed. He raised his eyebrows.

"You like my lips?" He asked and I nodded. He pecked my lips over and over again for like a minute straight. I laughed and he stopped.

"My first impression of you was that you were hot and I wanted you, and that you had nice hair." He said and I laughed. This continued on for like an hour and a half until he ended the video. I flopped down on my bed and Cameron hovered on top of me.

"I don't want to lose you again, ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"I don't want to lose you either I didn't like not being next to you, and I don't like arguing." I said. He crashed our lips together and we made out for about fifteen minutes. Cameron laid next to me, playing with my hair.

"You keep me sane." He whispered and I smiled.

"You make me a better person overall, and I love you." He said.

"I love you too Cam." I softly kissed his lips and entwined our fingers. I turned over on my side so that we spooned. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wish we could stay like this forever.