Chapter 18

Nicole's P.O.V

Magcon is over and right now we're all in one hotel room. I sat next to taylor and dug in my bag. I found my blunt, and lit it.

"Ayy" Taylor said.

"What?" I asked.

"You get high?"

"No Taylor I'm smoking a blunt because I don't get high." I laughed.

"Let me get some." He said and I passed it to him.

"So you guys aren't gonna share?" Nash asked and I looked at him.

"Can you handle it?" I teased and went in my bag and grabbed another one. I handed it to Nash. Cameron was sitting across from me, so I got up and sat next to him. 

"Do you want some?" I asked and he nodded. Without thinking I sucked some smoke into my mouth, and connected my lips with his. I blew the smoke into his mouth and looked up. Taylor had gotten up.

"Im done." He said.

"No wait." I said, got up and chased him. He went into the other hotel room.

"Taylor." I said when I saw him sitting on the bed.

"No stop get out right now." He said.

"No, I'm sorry." I said.

"NO YOU'RE NOT, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT ARE YOU STUPID?" He yelled.

"NO ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT TAYLOR!" I yelled back at him.

"I'LL TALK TO YOU HOWEVER I WANT TO TALK TO YOU FUCKING BITCH." Cameron walked into the room. I leaped toward Taylor to hit him, but Cameron held me back.

"Cameron get off." I said while trying to get out of his hold. The other boys came in and held Taylor back.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" Taylor yelled and I broke free from Cameron's hold. I back slapped Taylor in the face and he grabbed my arms.

"I HATE YOU GET OFF OF ME I HATE YOU, YOU FUCKING JEALOUS PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled while punching and kicking him. Cameron grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Come on let's go Nicole..... Let's go." He said while carrying me out into the other hotel room. I sat down on the bed and put my face in my hands.

"Why would he call me that?" I asked while crying. Cameron sat next to me and put his hand through my hair. No one is in the room, they are all next door calming Taylor down. I looked Cameron in the eye and leaned in. I kissed his soft lips, and this time it was very passionate. His hand went up to my neck.

"Nicole I have to tell you something." Cameron said in between us kissing.

"What?"

"I..... think..... I..... love you." He said and I froze.