Chapter 23

Nicole's P.O.V

Me and Cam have been dating for a week, and right now I'm getting ready for our date. He told me to dress casual, so I took a shower and dressed in a white crop top with black high waisted shorts and a pair of vans. I sat at my dresser and did my makeup. I put on a brown cream color and a wing. I topped it off with some lip gloss, and curled my hair. I went downstairs, and opened my front door. A limo was waiting outside for me. My jaw dropped to the floor. I got in, and Cameron was sitting there. I kissed him and smiled.

"So this is all for me?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes it's all for my beautiful princess." I smiled. I love when he calls me things like that I think it's so cute.

"So where are we going?" I asked while holding his hand.

"Oh, just dinner, and an amusement park." He said and I nodded. The limo stopped, and we got out hand in hand. We walked up to this fancy ass restaurant.

"You should have told me to dress fancy." I said to him.

"No, I think you look fine." He said and I smiled at him. We ate dinner and cracked jokes. Right now we're on a ferris wheel.

"So um I have to tell you something." He said.

"What?"

"So you know how we have magcon right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well we're going on tour." I raised my eyebrows.

"Well when?" I asked.

"In two days." He said.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked thinking he was joking.

"No I swear, I'm sorry."  He said and I pouted.

"Well, for how long are you gonna be gone for?" I asked becoming a little sad.

"About a month." He said and my stomach dropped. I got up and went to the other side of the ferris wheel and hugged him tightly.

"I don't want you to leave." I said into his ear as the ferris wheel stopped. We walked out hand in hand and I spotted Sarah, eww. I rolled my eyes and held onto Cameron. My grip tightened on his hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I fake smiled.

"You can't lie to me." Cameron said while we went on line to go on a roller coaster.

"I saw Sarah."

"Oh, don't pay attention to her." Cameron said as he held onto my waist.

"Look what the dog dragged in." I heard a bitchy voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw Sarah's annoying face.

"Look at what my fist is about to do to your face." I said and went toward her. Cameron held me back. I just want to get a good punch in.

"Cameron what did I tell you?" She asked.

"You can't control who I date ok?" Cameron said while still holding my wrist.

"But she will get hurt." She said while pointing her finger at me.

"The only one that's gonna get hurt is you." I leaped toward her, and grabbed her hair. I couldn't punch her because Cameron was holding me, but I tried. I felt her hair rip out of her head, and let go.

"Ow!" She yelled while holding her head. She has a big ass bald spot on the side of her head. Cameron carried me away, and to the limo.

"You can't let her get to you like that." Cameron told me.

"I know but I just hate her face so much." I said while scooting closer to him. The limo stopped in front of his house and we got out.

"Do you want to come to my place?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled as he grabbed my hand and led me to his room. His house is exactly like mine, but different furniture and stuff. He opened his door, and his room is actually really clean. I sat on his bed, and so did he. I started kissing his neck.

"No babe, I don't want to fuck tonight, I just want to enjoy your company while I can." Cameron said, which surprised me I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh ok Cam." I said and put my hand on his leg.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked.

"Of course babe." He gave me a towel and led me to the bathroom. I turned on the water, and let the hot water relax me. I used Cameron's body wash, and shampoo. I got out, and wrapped the towel around my small body. I than realized that I need pajamas. I walked out to see Cameron sitting on his bed in his underwear.

"I need pajamas." I pouted, and Cameron smiled and got up. He handed me one of his shirts, and I slipped it on, along with my panties. I climbed into bed with him, and cuddled with him.

"You smell good I wonder what that is." Cameron said sarcastically as I chuckled.

"Yeah, me too I think it's this boy named Cameron's body wash. He's not that cute and he stinks and should use it more often." I teased. He tried to tickle me, but I got out of the bed and ran downstairs. Cameron chased after me as I squealed. I hid behind the couch.

"Hmmm where could Nicole be?" His footsteps got closer, and he came into sight. I started laughing as he picked me up bridal style. He flung me over his back, and carried me upstairs. I laughed as he threw me on the bed. I don't know why I couldn't stop laughing. Cameron hovered on top of me and pinned my arms above me. I laughed and Cameron stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"Every time I laugh, you stare at me." I chuckled.

"Because you do this really cute thing when you laugh." He got off of me.

"Let's watch a movie." I said and we chose to watch The Other Guys. Cameron decided that he wanted to catch me slipping, and take a picture.

"Ew Cameron stop I look ugly." I wined.

"You never look ugly, you're beautiful, remember that." He said.

"Whatever, let's just take a normal picture together." I said and we took selfies. We started watching the movie again. I soon felt myself drifting asleep.