Chapter 20

Nicole's P.O.V

Ever since Cameron confessed his love for me, we haven't been having sex. We just cuddle and watch movies and laugh at each other. I haven't talked to Taylor about what happened, and I don't want to. Right now, I'm in school about to go to my locker with Kim.

"So are you and Cameron dating?" She asked.

"No, why?"

"Because it looks like you are." She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Cameron started nibbling on my earlobe.

"Stop." I laughed.

"Make me." He said and I slapped him (not hard) on the face. He acted shocked. By now I was getting dirty looks from every girl in school, but especially this girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was sending me daggers, so I looked at her and rolled my eyes. Me and Cameron are holding hands now, and Kim went to her locker already. The same girl that was looking at me before, came up to me and Cameron.

"Why are you next to him, get away." She said, which caused me to laugh.

"Go away, you were just a one time hit it and quit it thing so goodbye." Cameron said.

"You'll see." She stormed off and I looked at Cameron.

"This is why I can't be friends with you in public." I sighed.

"What?" He asked while I took my books out of my locker and put them in my book bag.

"If we hold hands or just laughing I get stares and girls come up to me, I hate that." I said, and Cameron hugged me.

"Who cares what they say or think. I love being friends with you, and nothing should ever change that." He said into my ear. I looked at him and smiled.

"I love seeing you smile." Cameron said an I playfully pushed him as we started walking out of the building. I saw Taylor standing there and tensed up.

"You ok?" Cameron asked and I shook my head. He grabbed my hand and came closer to me.

"It's ok." He said as I saw Taylor approach us.

"Hi Nicole." He said and I squinted my eyes at him.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly, Cameron still holding my hand and rubbing his thumb against it.

"I wanna talk to you, alone." Taylor smirked.

"Not happening." Cameron spoke up.

"This is none of your business."

"Yes it is, she's my business." Cameron got in Taylor's face.

"Alright Cameron it's ok." I said while trying to pull him back.

"No it's not ok." He said and punched Taylor right across the face. Taylor stumbled back, but regained his balance. They were now fighting, and I'm trying to break it up. I jumped on Taylor's back, and covered his eyes, so that he couldn't see. Cameron took a breather, as I got off of Taylor.

"Don't talk to me ever again." I spat at him and grabbed Cameron's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to my place, and I sat Cameron on the couch. He has a black eye. I got some ice for him, and passed it to him.

"Cameron I'm sorry, this is my fault." I sighed.

"No it's not." He said.

"Yes it is, let me say sorry in my way." I said and leaned in. I kissed his full lips and he put the ice bag down. I  straddled him as he carried me to my room. He laid me down on the bed, and unbuttoned his pants, I took my shorts off and he got on top of me. He kissed my neck ever so gently, as his hands trailed my body. I took my shirt off and so did he.

He inserted me, but this time it wasn't rough, it was like he was being so gentle and passionate, almost like we were making love.