Chapter 62

Nicole's P.O.V 1Week later

"What are you doing?" Cameron asked as he pinned me against the kitchen wall.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as he came closer to my face, our lips centimeters apart.

6 Hours earlier:

I took a shower and changed into my white bikini and threw on my cover up and shorts. I left my hair wavy and put on light eyeliner. I grabbed my phone and called Gilinski. By now we're good friends.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey, I'm on my way." We're going to the beach and we're gonna meet Johnson's girlfriend.

"Ok, but umm Cameron is coming, because he saw Nash getting ready and he wanted to come." He said and I nodded.

"That's ok." That's perfect.

"Alright I'll see you soon Davis." He said and I smiled.

"See you soon Gilinski." I said and hung up. I checked myself one more time, grabbed my keys, towel and left. I decided to walk being that the beach really isn't that far from my house. It took me about ten minutes to get there.

I got to the beach and it was pretty easy to spot them. I walked toward the group and said hi to everyone except for Cameron.

"Hi I'm Sabrina." A pretty blonde said to me who I'm assuming is Johnson's girl.

"Hi I'm Nicole nice to meet you, you must be Johnson's girl." I said and she laughed.

"Yes I am, so who's girlfriend are you?" She asked.

"I'm not dating any of them I'm just a friend, well I used to date Cameron but..." I said as Sammy came over to me.

"Hey." He said while pulling at my waist.

"Hi." I looked up at him and smiled.

"Gosh you're so pretty." He said and I looked down.

"No." I said.

"Yeah you're cute." He said as I blushed.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No." I teased him and took my cover up and shorts off. I put my fingers through my hair.

"Come here." He said and pulled me. He leaned down and put his hand on my neck. He slowly kissed my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Cameron looking at us. I smirked and broke the kiss.

"Alright, I'm gonna go with the guys." He said and I nodded. I put my towel out, and joined Sabrina.

"I thought you said you weren't dating anyone." She said as I held myself up on my elbows and relaxed.

"I'm not."  I said and she turned and looked at me with her green eyes.

"Then why we're you just kissi~" I cut her off.

"I'm fucking him, there's a difference." I said.

"Oh ok, are you fucking him just because you want Cameron back?" She asked.

"I don't want him back, I just want him to feel some sort of pain for what he did to me." I said while putting my hands through my hair.

"I have to ask you something that I've been dying to know." She said and I nodded.

"Ok, ask." I said and she sat up.

"Was that really you in the leaked nudes?" She asked and I sat up like her.