Chapter 47

Nicole's P.O.V

Me and Cameron are still in the loft. Right now we're just cuddling.

"Cameron It's getting late." I said and he looked down at me.

"I know, let's go." He said and I nodded. I got up while Cameron held my hand. I stood up, and fixed my dress. Cameron looked at me while smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just so beautiful." He said and I smiled. We walked out and went to my car.

"Oh, you should let me drive." He said and I nodded.

"Ok." I said and got in the passenger seat. We started and he missed the turn to the house.

"Cam I think you missed the turn." I looked at him and he smirked.

"I know." He said. We pulled up to a restaurant and I smiled.

"We're going to dinner." Cameron said and I got out. He came up to me and grabbed my hand. We walked in and a person led us up to the roof.

"Cameron what are we doing up here?" I asked, and he looked down at me and smiled. The door opened and my eyes widened. We're on the roof and there's a table for two, with candles and rose pedals. We walked over and Cameron pulled the chair out for me.

"You know I love you right?" I asked him, and he smiled.

"You know I love you more right?" He asked and I nodded and I reached over the table and kissed him. We had dinner and it was really romantic. Right now we're walking into the house. I walked in and walked about five feet until Cameron grabbed my arm. He pulled me back and kissed me passionately. I let my hands rest on his shoulders as he pulled me closer to him. I stopped him, and walked upstairs.

"No way bro!" I heard someone say. I went to Nash's room, and opened the door. Gilinski, Matt, and Johnson were there.

"Oh hey guys" I said, and of course Gilinski had to be the first one to get up and hug me. I looked at Matt and smiled at him.

"Did you guys have fun?" Matt asked, and Cameron nodded.

"Yeah, it was nice." I said.

"You guys are sleeping here tonight?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah." Johnson said as I went over to Nash and hugged him.

"Damn that means we can't fuck tonight." I said to Cameron jokingly.

"Oh come on." Gilinksi said and I laughed. We went to Cameron's room and I started taking my dress off.

"Who said we couldn't fuck tonight?" He asked and I laughed.

"Me because we have company, but don't worry babe, I still have plans for tomorrow." I said while kissing his neck. I took a shower, and changed into one of Cameron's shirts and a pair of shorts. Cameron is at the mirror looking at himself.

"I'm going in Nash's room." I said and he followed me. We stormed into Nash's room.

"WADDUP BITCHES!" I said and they started laughing. I went over to Nash's bed and laid on my back.

"Whoever falls asleep first, is getting pranked, I'm just saying." Cameron said.

"Watch you be the first one to fall asleep though." I laughed.

"Yeah, you always do that." Nash laughed and so did the other boys. Cameron stood up by the edge of the bed and I put my legs on his shoulders.

"Give me your hands." Cameron said and I reached up and entwined our fingers. He began to lift me up off the bed.