Chapter 22

Nicole's P.O.V

It's the weekend, and I haven't talked to Cameron at all he's called and texted me a bunch of times, but I never answer. I'm usually not this sensitive about things, but when it comes to Cameron, I guess I'm more sensitive. He hurt me because I actually got to see his good side, and it sucks, but I guess I should have known better. I looked in my fridge for something to eat, no luck. So I decided to order some pizza. I got a text from Cameron.

Cameron~ Is your window open? I didn't hesitate to run upstairs into my room. When I opened my door, Cameron was sitting on my bed.

"What the hell? Get out." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"No, not until you let me explain." He said.

"I already know what happened, I was just another one of your toys." I said.

"No, I left your house that day to change my clothes, and when I got to my house Sarah was there and she told me that if I didn't fuck her and act like we were a couple she would find a way to hurt you. The whole time I was fucking that bitch I was thinking about you, and the whole time in class I was thinking about you. I don't want you to get hurt." He said with hurt in his eyes. I went over to him and put my fingers in his hair. He grabbed my waist.

"You could've just told me." I mumbled and he looked up.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked and I nodded. The doorbell rang.

"That's the pizza." I said and got out of Cameron's hold. I went downstairs and paid for it. I brought it upstairs, and sat on my bed with Cameron.

"Want some?" I smiled and he nodded. We ate the pizza and watched family guy. Cameron actually looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." I gave him that 'you're lying now tell me what's wrong look'

"Fine umm can I ask you something?" He said.

"Yeah anything." He turned toward me and played with my fingers.

"Will you umm....... will you."

"Just spit it out." I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. That caught me off guard.

"Umm no I don't feel like it." I shrugged.

"Oh ok, then forget I asked."

"Cameron I'm joking of course I'll be your girlfriend." I hugged him ok so I'm officially Cameron's girlfriend.