Chapter 25

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up, and being that it's the weekend, I stayed in bed. My phone rang, and I reached over and grabbed it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey babe." Cameron's voice seemed to soothe me.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Missing you." He said.

"Aww baby I miss you too." I pouted.

"Ok, so I want you to go to your dresser drawers." He said, and I smiled and got up.

" Ok..." I said.

"Now open the middle one." I could hear that he was smiling. I opened it, and there were papers labeled day 1,2,3 etc. They were letters.

"Aww oh my gosh, this is so sweet Cameron." I picked day one up.

"Ok, I want you to read one every day that I'm gone." 

"Ok I will." I said.

"I have to go, my manager is telling me to wrap it up."

"Ok, bye love you." I covered my mouth realising what I just said.

"You love me huh?" He said while laughing.

"I didn't mean to... oh my god." I face palmed myself while Cameron laughed.

"I love you too." He said, and hung up. I started reading the letter.

Dear Nicole,

        If you're reading this, I already left to go on tour. I'm really gonna miss you so much. I want you to call me every night before you go to sleep, and tell me what you did for the day, and I want you to face time me every Wednesday, I know this letter is short, but the rest are longer, and meaningful.

                              -Cameron

I smiled, and put it back in my draw. My doorbell suddenly rang, and I went downstairs to answer it. When I opened the door, I saw Sarah's annoying face.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked not knowing why she was here.

"I just want to let you see these." She said while letting me see her phone. There was a picture of her and Cameron in bed,and she was half naked. He was wearing what he was wearing yesterday. I sighed, and slammed the door in her face. I know I shouldn't be mad, because I cheated on Cameron, but I just feel played in a way because this isn't the first time. I decided to not let it get to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, right now it's 10:30 and I'm about to call cam. I called him and he picked up within two rings.

"Hey babe." He said and I instantly smiled.

"Hey, I read your letter." I said.

"You did?" I could hear the irritation in his voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He lied.

"Cameron you can't lie to me." I said.

"It's just that Taylor's here on tour with me, and I have to deal with his bullshit, I was this close to punching his face in."

"That makes two of us." I said, talking about Sarah.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, so what did you do today?" I asked while twirling my hair.

"We just rehearsed for the show part, what did you do?"

"Oh nothing, I got a visit from your previous toy." I said.

"You did? Well what did she say?" He asked and I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Nothing, I have to go, love you be safe." I said and hung up. I hope Taylor doesn't say anything about us fucking, I don't want to loose Cameron he treats me good, and I like it.