Chapter 61

Nicole's P.O.V

"Your nudes." Johnson said, and it felt like the world had stopped.

"My what?" I asked, while getting the familiar feeling like I had to cry. Matt handed me his phone that showed the pictures of me fully naked, but there wasn't one there were three. I put the phone down and put my arms up, covering my face.

"Fuck." I cried and put my elbows on my knees. I realized that Sammy could have done this, and looked up. I got up, grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the kitchen.

"Did you do this?" I asked.

"No I swear look at the picture, your hair is blue in that picture... Look at it." He said and I looked at the picture and I do have blue tips.

My grip on his shirt loosened.

"Who did this?" I said and started thinking. I looked at the pictures and zoomed in.  I have Cameron's necklace on that he gave me. He did this. I slammed the phone down on the counter and grabbed my keys.

"Nicole!" Sammy yelled as I ran out the door, not caring what I was wearing or how I looked. I got in my car and started it. I took off and sped to Cameron's house. The whole time that I was driving I was shaking because of anger.

I got to his house and ran out of the car. I knocked on the door and while I was waiting someone touched my shoulder.

"Nicole relax." Nash said and I looked back and realised that they followed me.

"No, you should be mad too I'm your cousin." I said and he looked up.

"You're right, and I am mad." He said and the door opened Cameron stood there and I barged in.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled and he smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said and I hit him in the face. I felt hands around my waist, holding me back.

"I WAS RIDING FOR YOU AND YOU DO THIS SHIT?! YOURE OBSESSED WITH ME!" I yelled.

"YOU RIDE FOR ME? TELLING ME TO MOVE ON IS NOT RIDING FOR ME BITCH!" He yelled.

"FUCK YOU CAMERON I DO RIDE FOR YOU, WHEN YOU NEEDED A PLACE TO STAY WHOS FUCKING HOUSE DID YOU COME TO?!" I yelled as tears came out of my eyes. But these tears were because of my anger and hurt.

"WHATEVER!" He yelled and put his hands in the air.

"I NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD DO THIS TO ME BECAUSE IF YOU LOVED ME," I said while putting my fingers in the air.

"LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS SHIT!" I yelled and walked toward the door.

"Nicole you say that you want to stay away from me but I know you can't." He said and I turned back around.

"THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU'RE CORNY!" I yelled and walked out.

Cameron's P.O.V

She walked out. I know I shouldn't have done that but I thought that she would think it was someone else and come back to me.

"That was fucked up Cameron." Gilinski said to me as I looked down.

"I.. I know ok?" I said, being that I don't want to deal with this right now.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked.

"Because I figured that she would want me back if she thought it was someone else who leaked them." I said with shame.

"That's not how you do it dude, you have to give her space." Gilinski said while patting my shoulder and leaving. I feel really bad.

Nicole's P.O.V

I went in my car and punched the steering wheel repeatedly.

"Woah woah woah calm down." I heard Sammy say and I looked at the passenger seat where he was sitting.

"I'm gonna go home now." I said and he nodded and we said bye to each other. Fine, Cameron wants to humiliate me? He's got another thing coming.