Chapter 37

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up next to Cameron. I looked down and realized that I had a shirt on, which I don't recall changing into. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into a skull tank top with the sides open and a black bandeau. I slipped my high waisted shorts on and decided to curl my hair. I curled my hair and applied light eye shadow and eyeliner. I quickly applied lip gloss and got out of the bathroom. I saw Cameron sitting up, on his phone. He looked at me and smiled.

"You put that shirt on me last night?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." He nodded and motioned for me to come over to him. I climbed on the bed and he pulled me into a hug.

"Let's take a selfie." He said and I nodded. I smiled and he took the picture. We made silly faces and I laughed. The door swung open and Carter stood there with a plate in his hands, eating pancakes.

"If you guys want, there's food downstairs." He said and I shot out of the bed. Cameron grabbed my arm.

"Wait for me." He said, and I laughed.

"Yeah right." I said and he started pouting.

"Fine, but hurry up you idiot." I said as he got in the shower. I waited for about ten minutes for Cameron to come out. He came out and we walked hand in hand down the hallways. We got to the lobby and everyone was sitting at the table, including Maggie. I sighed and me and Cameron sat down.

"Ok, so don't say hi to me." Matt said to me, and I smiled. I got up and so did he. I hugged his waist and sat back down.

"Are you ok now?" I asked and he nodded.

"So you're not gonna say hi to the rest of us?" Gilinski asked and I sighed.

"You know what, Hi everyone." I said and they laughed.

"Whore." I heard Maggie say while sipping her orange juice.

"Huh, what did you say?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Nothing." She said and I nodded.

"That's what I thought." I said while starting to eat my pancakes.

"So, how many guys have you been with?" Maggie asked and I almost choked.

"Well how many guys have you been with?" I asked and she smirked.

"Two, but I would never cheat, would you?" She asked and I started shaking my leg up and down. Cameron put his hand on my leg and tried to calm me down.

"No I wouldn't." I said while looking her right in the face.

"Oh really? Because you were cheating on Cameron with Taylor am I right?" She asked and I got up. All of the boys got up and made sure that I didn't get to her. I tried to get out of Cameron's hold as Maggie tried to get out of Nash's hold. I managed to get out of his hold and I ran around the table, being that no one was on the right side. Someone grabbed my waist and I picked up a glass cup and threw it at her.

"LET GO OF ME!" I yelled and tried to remove the person's hands from around my waist.

"Listen she's not worth it." I heard Matt's voice say. I acted like I was calm.

"Ok." I said and he let me go. I darted toward Maggie and started punching her. By now we're on the floor full out fighting while the boys tried to pull us apart.

"You stupid bitch no one fucking likes you." I said as I hit her. I heard Stacy and Brittany.

"Shawn get off of me." Brittany said to Shawn.