Chapter 38

Cameron's P.O.V

That was horrible, seeing her beg and cry for me like that. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands as I cried. How could she cheat on me? I mean I know that I've cheated on her before but finding this out right now hurts like hell.

Nicole's P.O.V

I walked into my hotel room with my head down. I knew Cameron was in there but I need to pack my bags. I let my hair cover my face as I started crying again. I sat on the floor criss cross apple sauce and packed my bags. I sighed.

"After everything we've been through you decide to let this break us up." I said while trying to catch my breath.

"Cameron I love you so much and I would never want to hurt you ever. You don't know this, but Taylor has asked me to have sex with him again, and I say no because I'm in love with you and only you, you're the only one who knows and gets me. I mean what happened to us trusting and loving each other?"

I looked at him and he had red puffy eyes with tears coming out of them. I started crying again.

"What happened to the days when we used to laugh at each other and enjoy each other's company? What happened to you always loving me? I just want to let you know that I will always love you, you showed me what real love was like, you were my first real love Cameron." I cried while I took the bracelet off. I set it on the bed and left the room. Stacy and Brittany approached me.

"I'm sorry." Stacy said and pulled me into a hug.

"Please keep in touch." Brittany said and I nodded. I went into the elevator and got to the lobby. Matt waited there with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled my waist in and I closed my eyes, enjoying his comfort. He broke the hug and I looked up at him.

"Thank you for being there for me Matt, really." I said and he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Anytime, and you know that you can call me anytime ok?" He said and I nodded.

"Ok, I love you Matt, but like as a brother." I said and he nodded.

"I know what you mean, I love you too." He said and we hugged one last time. The other boys are rehearsing for the meet andd greet today. I got in the taxi and watched as I drove away.

Cameron's P.O.V

I heard the elevator door open and close. I looked down at the bed to see that she gave me her bracelet back. I held it in my hands and cried. I walked out of my room, and saw Brittany and Stacy standing there talking to each other.

"She left?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Yeah, she left." Stacy rolled her eyes. I sighed and walked back into my room. I went under the covers and stayed there. I looked at the ceiling and thought.

Nicole was my first love, I loved her more then anything in this entire world. We were inseparable, and she could light up my day just by smiling at me. She made me a better person overall. I loved her, I loved her so much. I thought and my eyes started watering. The door opened and Nash walked in. He sat on my bed and pulled me into a bro hug.

"Dude, It'll be alright." He said and I looked at him.

"No, it won't because I'm not getting back together with her."

Nicole's P.O.V

I got home and went upstairs to my room. I took a shower and changed into a black hoodie, that used to be Cameron's and a pair of sweat pants. I climbed into my bed and curled up into a ball. The hoodie smells like him. My eyes started watering. Everything still smells like him, and just being able to smell his scent helps me go to sleep. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Alright guys, I know this is short but I have school and I'll be updating over the weekend :)

Twitter: Th_Tianna

Kik: Tianna_Nia