Chapter 46

Nicole's P.O.V

I grabbed my bag as the cab pulled up to Matt's house. I paid the driver, and got out. I walked up to Matt's house, and knocked on the door. I waited about a minute before he answered. The door swung open, and Matt smiled at me. He pulled me into a hug, and let me come in.

"What happened?" Matt asked as I sat on the couch. I looked at him.

"Uhh, me and Cam got into an argument, and he punched a hole in the wall." I said.

"Oh, did he hurt you?" He asked, and I looked in his eyes.

"No." I said and looked down.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm positive." I said and smiled.

"Ok." He said while getting up.

"You hungry?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"No, I kind of lost my appitite." I said while lifting my feet up on the couch. I heard little footsteps come into the living room. A dog came, and jumped on the couch. It started licking my face and I laughed.

"Oh, this is Burnie." Matt laughed. I pet the dog, and it layed down on me.

"He likes you." Matt said.

"Do you like me?" I jokingly said, and Matt sat down with me.

"Yes, I do like you..... A lot actually." He said and I looked in his eyes. He started leaning in, and I did too. No Nicole, stop. Right when our lips were about to meet, I moved to the right, and hugged him.

"I can't kiss you Matt, I'm dating Cameron." I said and he broke the hug.

"No, I get it I shouldn't have tried that." He said and I laughed.

"It's fine Matt." I said, and yawned.

"Are you tired?" Matt asked and I nodded.

"Ok, I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep in my room." He said, and I got up.

"No you don't have to sleep on the couch." I said and he looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ok." Matt said, and led me upstairs. He opened the door, and let me go in his room, which was a little messy, but nothing major. I put my bag down, and looked at him. I went over to him and hugged him.

"I really appreciate you Matt, you're the best." I said, as he rubbed my back.

"I have to take a shower." I said, while looking up at him.

"Oh alright, hold on." He said, while walking over to a closet. He got a towel and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I said and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water, and took a shower. I washed my hair, and got out. I stayed in the bathroom, and changed into a tank top, and pajama shorts. I came out, and Matt was laying in his bed on his phone. I climbed in, and went unnder the covers. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and rested my head on his chest.

"Goodnight Matt, I love you." I said, while closing my eyes.

"Love you too." He said, and put his fingers through my hair. I felt myself drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in an empty bed. I got out, and got my toothbrush from the bag. I brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and saw Matt. He was cooking.