Chapter 13

Nicole's P.O.V

So, Nash invited me to this thing called MAGcon, and it turns out that Taylor is apart of it too. I changed into a black crop top and a pair of white ripped jeans. I fattened my hair. and put on cream eye shadow, with a wing and some eyeliner. Luckily, the event isn't that far, I got in my car and turned on GPS. I  drove up to this hotel, and grabbed my bag. I got in and saw Nash standing there waiting for me. I went up to him and hugged him.

"So what is this event about?" I asked.

"So, I make vines and stuff and I guess I became famous from it." He said while putting quotations in the air when he said famous.

"So my cousin is famous." I nudged him and raised my eyebrow. He smiled, and we started walking. We got in the elevator and Nash scratched the back of his neck.

"Umm but there is something you should know before we go into the hotel room."

"What?"

"Uhh Cameron is here." He said and my eyes went wide.

"Why is he here?" I asked stopping the elevator.

"Because he's apart of the event." Nash pushed the button and the elevator started moving again. We got out, and Nash knocked on the door. Hayes answered the door, and I instantly hugged him.

"Hayes!" I said, he hugged me tightly and we swayed back and forth.

"I missed you." He said as I smiled and broke the hug.

"I missed you too." I said, and looked around. I saw a Asian looking kid sitting down.

"Yo Nash who's the hot girl?" He said and I smiled.

"That's my cousin, and she already has a boyfriend." He said and sat down.

"I'm Nicole." I shook his hand.

"I'm Carter." He eyed me, but I'm used to that. I sat down, and someone knocked on the door. I got up and answered it. Taylor. I hugged him as he pulled at my waist.

"Hey babe." He said. I kissed his lips and smiled.

"Hi." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room.

"Carter, THIS is my boyfriend." I said.

"Taylor?" He asked and then sighed. Someone else knocked on the door. Taylor answered it.

"Hey bro." I heard Cameron's voice, and wanted to hide. I went next to Nash, as Cameron walked in. Nash got up and gave him a bro hug.

"Oh hi Nicole." Cameron said sarcastically.

"Hi Cameron." I fake smiled.

"You guys know each other?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, he's my neighbor." I changed the subject.

"So you guys are famous?" I asked.

"Yeah, sort of, I mean I don't consider myself to be famous." Carter said as the other boys nodded. I looked over at Cameron who had this evil smirk on his face. Oh no.