Chapter 9

Nicole 's P.O.V

Me and Nash got home. I changed into a pink tank top with a pair of sweats. I took my makeup off and took out my contacts. I put my glasses on and went downstairs. Nash was looking in the fridge for food.

"Do you just want to order?" I asked. He looked at me and squinted his eyes. He came close and touched my neck.

"You have a hickey." He said and smirked. I touched my neck.

"So what" I said.

"Is it from Cameron." He joked. I looked down.

"HOLY SHIT IT IS FROM CAMERON!" He yelled. I put my face in my hands as he jumped up and down.

"Whatever lets just order food." I said.

"Oo I want pizza." He said. I called the pizza place and ordered two pepperoni pizza pies.

"So what happened with you and cam?" Nash asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."I said.

"Did you guys have sex?" He asked.

"No." I lied.

"You're lying." He knows me too well.

"Or should I just call him over here?" He asked while getting his phone out.

"FINE!! We did" I gave in. He smirked.

"Did you like it?" The bell rang, and I got up and paid the guy. I opened the box and grabbed a slice.

"You didn't answer my question." He said.

"Maybe." I said.

"So you did." He said, I nodded. We talked for hours, making each other laugh. I finally went in my room, brushed my teeth and went in my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Cameron. That night I tossed and turned.