Chapter 33

Nicole's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed with a major headache from all the crying. I put my fingers through my hair and sat up. I decided to go through my instagram. I realized that I had 20 missed calls and 70 texts from Cameron. I decided to not open them. I heard a knock at the door and didn't get up. The knocking stopped and I sighed. My phone then began to ring. Cameron. I got up and made sure that my window was locked, knowing that it was Cameron downstairs. Why does something bad always have to happen to me, why can't I have a normal~ My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of knocking at my window. I opened my blinds and saw Cameron standing there with pleading eyes. I shook my head.

"Please Nicole let me in please." He said and I kept shaking my head.

"No Cameron go away." I said while closing my blinds again.

"Nicole please don't do this, let me in please." He said.

"No go away, or I'm gonna call the cops." I lied.

"You wouldn't do that to me." He said, as I changed into a hoodie, and shorts. I threw my hair in a messy bun, and grabbed my keys. I ran downstairs, and out the door. I quickly got in my car and locked the doors. I shakily but the keys into the ignition as Cameron ran up to my car and tried to open the door.

"Nicole come on,  let me in." He said as I backed up.

"Go away." I said and took off. I'm gonna go to the clinic to make sure that I'm really pregnant. I got to the clinic and went in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It turns out that I'm not pregnant, that it was something that I ate. The doctors said that the tests can be wrong sometimes and that's what happened. I have the paper with the test results on them so that I can show Cameron. Right now I'm on my way to Cameron and Nash's house. I pulled up and knocked on their door. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and a shirtless Cameron answered the door. I handed him the paper, and started walking down the stairs.

"Oh that's great!" Hee said and chased after me.

"Nicole, would you just stop?" He asked as I was about to get in my car.

"What do you want Cameron?" I asked.

"Listen, you can't blame me for reacting the way I did." He said and I laughed.

"Really, do you expect me to just forgive you? I know that if I really was pregnant, you would have left me." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Cameron don't play dumb right now, I needed you to tell me that everything was ok and I needed for you to hold me, but instead you yelled and freaked the fuck out." I said while getting in my car. Cameron got in with me. He grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers together. I looked down, holding back tears.

"I'm sorry, I really am, and if I could take it back I would." I looked at him as a tear slipped out of my eye.

"Cameron, I think we need a break." I whimpered.

"A break?" He repeated and I nodded.

"What, why?" He asked.

"Because you're not good for me." I said, and slowly seperated our hands.

"Ok." He said and got out. I took off and drove fast. I got to my house and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Weeks Later:

I woke up and took a shower. I changed into a loose grey t- shirt, and leggings. I then slipped on my black converse and flat ironed my hair. I applied a brown eye shadow with a wing, and mascara. I put on some lip gloss and grabbed my book bag. I got to school and went to my locker. Kim came up to me.

"Hey hey." She said.

"Oh, hey Kim." I said as we walked to our first class. I haven't talked to Cameron since I broke up with him. I always see him in the hallway and he always tries to talk to me, but I find a way to get out of the situation. Saying that I miss him would be an understatement. We walked in our first class, which is global. I saw Cameron sitting in the back laughing with this girl. I rolled my eyes and sat in my seat. It's a free period so we can do whatever we want. Me and Kim were talking when someone interrupted us.

"You never took the necklace off." I heard Cameron's voice say from behind me. I turned around to come face to fface with Cameron.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"The necklace that I gave you, you never took it off." He pointed at my chest. I looked down and saw that he was right.

"So." I said.

"So why did we stop going out?" He asked.

"I'm not talking about this right now." I said while turning my attention to Kim again. The bell rang and I made my way to my locker. I saw Taylor and he saw me. He passed me.

"Whore." He said and I turned around.

"What?" I asked him, and he came toward me again.

"You heard me." He said.

"And what are you huh, you act like you don't sleep with a whole bunch of girls." I said while poking his chest.

"Don't touch me." He said, and I shook my head.

"Whatever Taylor." I said and Cameron came up to me.

"Do we have a problem?" He asked Taylor and he shook his head and walked away. I put my books in my book bag.

"I don't need you ok Cameron?" I said.

"Yes you do, he wouldn't have gone away." He said while leaning on the locker.

"No, I didn't please don't talk to me anymore." I said while backing up.

"Come on Nicole, I know you miss me." He said as I kept on walking. He followed me.

"Cameron just leave me alone, get over me, you have other girls that you can get." I said and walked away from him.

"No, I'm not letting you go this easy, I'm gonna get you back." He said and I left. I miss Cameron to death, but he's not good for me.