Chapter 69

Nicole's P.O.V

I closed the door, still in shock and slowly walked to our room with my hands to my side. Tears started building up in my eyes as I walked in his closet.

It still smells like him. I grabbed one of his shirts and hugged it close to my body. I slowly fell to the floor and curled up in a ball.

I cried my eyes out.

"No! No! No! No!" I cried all night wishing he was with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't sleep all night I can't sleep without him how did this happen? My doorbell rang but I didn't get up.

"Nicole! Please open the door!" I heard Johnson. I didn't answer. I felt like I couldn't, like something was holding me back.

I stared at the wall across me as tears rolled down my face. The door opened and Johnson came in the room. His face was stained because of tears. He came over to the bed and put his head in his hands.

"Nicole, what's today's date?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I... I don't know." I said.

"Please check." He said, so I grabbed my phone and checked.

"Its April second." I said.

"Meaning that yesterday was April first." He said and my jaw dropped.

"Aahhhhhhh!!!!" Gilinsky popped out of the bathroom while holding a camera.

"I hate you why would you do that?!" I yelled while getting up and slapping him. I walked toward the door.

"Come on don't be mad." He said and I looked for the car keys.

"WHERE ARE THE KEYS?!" I yelled at him.

"Why are you leaving?!" He asked and I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier.

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING KEYS RIGHT NOW JACK!"

"I don't know where they are." He said.

"YOURE FUCKING LYING GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN KEYS NOW!" I looked him in the eye.

He pulled the keys out of his pocket and handed them to me. I snatched them out of his hands and slammed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to Nashs house and parked the car. I angrily slammed the car door, knocked on the front door and waited. Nash answered the door and I hugged him.

"Hey." He said while opening the door and letting me come in.

"Hi." I crossed my arms over my chest while sitting down.

"What happened?" He asked while sitting across from.

"Jack thought it would be funny to play a fucking joke on me pretending that he died." I sighed.

"Cameron get Hailey!" I heard Megan.

"Can I um sleep in your room?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course." He got up and led me to his room.

"Ok I'll go get her bottle, shit." Cameron came out of the room and my stomach dropped. I looked down.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Megan asked as Nash went into his room.

"Nash is my cousin I can be here if I want to be here." I rolled my eyes and she stared at me.

"You're not gonna take Cameron away from me again I finally got him back and you're not gonna ruin this for me." I laughed.