Chapter 3

Nicole 's P.O.V

I woke up and took a shower. I changed into a black tank top with a cross on it and white jeans. I put on my combat boots. I then applied cream eye shadow with a wing, and purple eyeliner on the bottom. I applied mascara and lip gloss and flat ironed my hair. I grabbed my book bag and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at school and Kim ran up to me.

"Why would you sleep with him?" She questioned.

"What are you talking about?"

"Cameron spread this rumor that you slept with him and gave him head. Is it true?" My eyes went wide. I'm pissed.

"No it's not true." I spotted Cameron with his group of friends and ran over to him.

"WHY DID YOU TELL PEOPLE THAT I SLEPT WITH YOU AND GAVE YOU HEAD. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT YOU PROBABLY HAVE AND STD OR SOME SHIT!" I yelled. He looked me in the eye.

"Because you did."

"No I didnt"

"yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes. you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes, you di~" I cut him off by slapping him right across the face in front of all his friends. He looked down and chuckled, it actually scared me. He grabbed my wrists and pushed me against a locker.

"Yes you did" I kneed him in the balls. I watched as he fell to the floor.

"No I didn't" I said and walked away. Kim ran to me.

"YOU JUST DID THAT!" She yelled as I put my books in my locker.

"Yup and it felt pretty damn good"