Chapter 8

Nicole's P.O.V

It's Friday and I'm going to take Nash to a bonfire. I changed into a black tight crop top, a pair of high waisted shorts, with a plaid shirt going around my waist. I put on light brown eye shadow with purple eyeliner, I put mascara on and went downstairs. Nash was watching tv.

"Alright, let's go." I smiled. He got up and we got in my car. Yeah I have a car, I just prefer to walk. I drove to Kim's house, because she's the one throwing the party. We pulled up and got out. I went to the back of her house, where she was having the bonfire. I smelled liquor and weed. I looked around and found Kim, Nash followed me.

"Kim, I want to introduce you to my cousin Nash." I smiled and winked. They started talking to each other and I got a beer. I stood there sipping my beer observing everything.

"Well well well, look who it is." I heard Cameron's voice and turned around.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"Lets make a deal, you give me what I want, and I'll leave you alone forever." He smirked and touched my neck. I flinched.

"Well, what do you want?" I asked nervously.

"You." He bit his lip. I rolled my eyes and gave in.

"I can't believe I'm saying this right now, let's go."I grabbed his hand and we walked hand in hand. I got stares from every girl there, even those with boyfriends. Cameron entwined our fingers and I looked at him and gulped. We got into a room and I locked the door. I took my shirt off, he did the same.

He threw me on the bed, grabbing my waist. I kissed his lips as sparks flew. No, this would not be my first time. His tongue slid against my bottom lip. I parted my lips as our tongues danced together. I moaned. He took my shorts off as I unhooked his belt. He put his hands through my hair. He started sucking on my neck, searching for my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan. He trailed kisses down my neck, and torso. I stopped him, and sucked on his neck. I teased him by kissing by his lower area.

We did something that was good, and I liked it, I didn't want it to ever stop.

We fucked.

Cameron's P.O.V

That was literally the best I've ever had. We stayed in the bed cuddled up, something that I never do. Ever. I played with her hair as she got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm leaving, n...Nash is probably looking for me." She while putting her clothes back on. I got up and put my clothes back on too. I didn't want what we just did to end, and I didn't want her to leave, but I knew she was still going to leave.

"We should do this again sometime" I said. She looked in my eyes.

"I don't want to, the only reason I did this was so that you could leave me alone... that's it." She said and left the room. Everyone comes back for seconds, I know she will.