Chapter 19

Nicole's P.O.V

I froze.

"Y..... you love me?" I asked thinking that I heard wrong.

"Well kind of, I mean I really like you, a lot." He said while looking down.

"I.... I don't love you Cameron, but I like you." I said and Cameron grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.

"Then we can take it slow."  He said and I nodded and bit my lip.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, we can be friends for now and we can see where it goes." I explained and Cameron stood me up and hugged me. Cameron is hugging me. Wow this is a really good hug and it's the first time we've hugged.

"Can we just leave for tonight? Just us." I asked and looked up at him.

"Right now?" He asked and I nodded he grabbed my hand and we ran out of the room. We ran down the hall and into the elevator and laughed at each other.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked.

"Oh, we can go to the beach, it's right here." Cameron said as we walked out of the hotel.

"What was your very first impression of me?" Cameron asked as we sat down on the sand.

"Well, I thought you were super cute, actually." I smiled at him.

"Really?" He said as if it was a shock to him.

"Shut up." I hit his arm playfully.

"What was your first impression of me?" I asked and he looked down.

"I thought you were very beautiful." He said.

"Do you still think that I am?" I asked.

"Yeah." I smiled and we stood up and went toward the water. I kicked the sand.

"Tell me one of your pick up lines." I said as we walked along the beach.

"Ok..... girl, are you from Tennessee, cause you're the only ten I see." He said and I laughed.

"Really?"

"No I'm just kidding, I don't really use pick up lines, they just come to me." He shrugged.

"But I didn't." I teased.

"Yeah I know, that's actually what made me want you more." I looked at him.

"You know, you're not that bad, you're easy to talk to." I said.

"Well, so are you." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I could get used of this.