Chapter 31

Nicole's P.O.V

I helped Nash and Cameron clean up for the party, we're all done, so i'm gonna take a shower. I took a shower and used my vanilla scented body wash. I got out and put my black bikini on and then I put on a regular black tank top and shorts over that. I decided to leave my hair natural, which was wavy and leave my makeup the way it was. I walked out of the room and felt four pairs of hand on me. Two on my arms and two on my legs. Cam and Nash. I screamed.

"STOP!" I laughed. They ran downstairs with me in their arms trying to get out of their holds. They swung me three times before dropping my body in the pool. I held my breath as my body hit the water. I resurfaced and looked at them.

"I HATE YOU GUYS!" I said and got out. They were holding their sides dying laughing. I took my shirt off as well as my pants.

"Now thanks to you guys I have to take my clothes off." I said while sighing.

"Good." Cameron said and I rolled my eyes playfully. The doorbell rang and Nash answered it while Cameron observed my body.

"Yo Cameron where's your hot ass girlfriend?" I heard gilinski's voice say and I chuckled. He saw me and his eyes went wide.

"Oh, you were there the whole time." He said and I nodded.

"Aww it's ok." I said while hugging him. He hugged my body tight and I broke the hug. I hugged Johnson and gilinski winked at me.

"Aye Cameron, i'm gonna take your girl real fast." He said and I realized that he wanted me to play along.

"Yeah, bye Cameron." I sai and grabbed gilinski's hand. Cameron grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him.

"You would have thought you were going somewhere with my girlfriend." He said while laughing.

"Sorry gilinski." I laughed and he sighed. Cameron kissed my forehead and walked away. He put on loud music and I sat on the couch.

"Do you guys have any alcohol here?" I asked and Cameron looked at me.

"What kind of question is that? Of course we have alcohol here." Nash was and got up and I followed him into the kitchen. He pulled out bottles of vodka and Tequila and Hennessy. I smirked and grabbed the vodka. I poured some in a cup and mixed it with some sprite.

"Thanks Nash." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, by now there are a whole bunch of people here and it's crazy. Right now me and Cameron are dancing. I sawyed my hips and Cameron grabbed them. I turned around and smiled at him. He kissed my lips and squeezed my butt. I led him to the pool and he took his shirt off. I could have sworn that I saw Taylor, but I might be seeing things. Me and Cameron went in the pool and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He pushed me up against the side of the pool and began kissing me. I heard Taylor laugh and stopped kissing Cameron.

"Hold on, I need to get something." I lied and got out. I looked all over for him until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Matt. I hugged him.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked while he smiled.

"Good." He said.

"Hey, um is Taylor here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think he's in the living room." Matt said and I thanked him. I went into the living room, and spotted Taylor. I went over to him and grabbed his arm.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, annoyed.

"I was invited." He slurred.

"By who? Definetly not Cameron." I said.