Chapter 60

Nicole's P.O.V

Last night Sammy asked me to send him a nude, and I know this sounds really really stupid, but I did. I know that I'm never supposed to send nudes but I thought, why not?

I heard a knock at my window, and got up. I opened my curtain and I saw Cameron standing there. I sighed and reluctantly unlocked the window.  I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hickeys. Oh no. I grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around my neck and let it hang down.

I sat on my bed and he laughed.

"Why do you have a scarf on?" He asked.

"Oh, because I'm cold." I said.

"But you're wearing a tank top." He said and I sighed.

"Oh that's because only my neck is cold." I said, But it came out more like a question.

"I just came by to see how you were." He said and I nodded.

"Yup I'm fine." I said and he reached toward my neck. I backed up.

"Why are you really wearing the scarf?" He asked and I unwrapped the scarf from around my neck. His jaw clenched as he looked down.

"Who did you fuck?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Will you just tell me?" He asked as his knuckles turned white.

"No because we're not together Cameron, you need to stay away from me so that I can stop hurting and move on with my life." I said while looking in his eyes.

"Whatever Nicole. Forget you." He started crying.

"Cameron why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because this hurts, knowing that you fucked someone else while I'm still in love with you." I walked over to him.

"Cameron, you need to get over me because I'm over you." I lied, because I know that a part of me still really loves him.

"You are?" He asked while smirking and I nodded.

"Ok, bye Nicole." He said and with that he left. My phone went buzzed and I looked at it, Gilinski texted me.

Gilinski~ Text me your address ASAP

I texted him my address and it took him about 15 minutes to get to my house. I heard a knock at the door and opened it. Gilinski, Nash, Johnson, Sammy, Skate, and Matt came in furious. They took a seat on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I asked and they looked at me confused.

"You haven't seen them?" Matt asked.

"Seen what?" I said, because I really don't know what they're talking about.

"Your nudes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I know this chapter was super short but I wanted to give you guys something

                                       -T :)